|AJDT 1.1.11 released for Eclipse 3.0 [message #581558]
||Fri, 16 July 2004 11:24
| Andrew Clement
Registered: July 2009
The AJDT team are extremely pleased to announce availability of|
our 1.1.11 release which runs on Eclipse 3.0 (final). Unlike the
previous few versions that have basic updates of the internal
compiler, 1.1.11 is a complete overhaul of every part of AJDT.
It is well worth checking out the comprehensive 'New and Noteworthy'
for this release, accessible directly from the AJDT homepage
Highlights of the release include:
- More complete structure model, showing intertype declarations
in the editor gutter and in the visualiser.
- Complete ajdoc integration
- Completely new and more intuitive build configuration support
- All icons brought into line with an Eclipse 3.0 style. Much
improved clarity of advice markers (see the screenshots in the
new and noteworthy).
- Breakpoints can now be set in aspects.
AJDT 1.1.11 is available from a new update site:
or downloadable as a set of plugins for offline installation from:
See our homepage and download page for more information.
Andy + the rest of the AJDT team.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01957 seconds