|[TCS] About MetaModels used for injection [message #580638]
||Tue, 24 April 2007 18:02
Originally posted by: quentin.glineur.obeo.fr|
Do you know if it is possible to get an injector through TCS with a
metamodel conforming to Ecore rather than MOF ?
This questions came to me after a try during which:
- I grabbed an ecore metamodel
- injected it in KM3 (notifications of "recursive contexts")
- simplified it to fix this "recursive contexts" problem
- renamed the "Ecore" package into "PrimitiveTypes"
- and finally, wrote the corresponding TCS file
After a successful build, the injection process complains about a
"ClassNotFoundException" (which have led me to think about the
Additionally, as in the future I shall not simplify the base metamodel
(as it is a pillar of the project), I wonder wether a "recursive
contexts" problem could inpact on the injector and if so, how to solve
the problem. If anybody knows, answers will be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01969 seconds