Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Montreal Developer Available with Eclipse Plugin Development Experience (can work online)
Montreal Developer Available with Eclipse Plugin Development Experience (can work online) [message #580057] Sun, 02 May 2010 13:20 Go to next message
Michel Parisien is currently offline Michel ParisienFriend
Hello,

My name is Michel Parisien and I am looking to work online (or in person if you are in Montreal) on a part-time basis (I'm thinking 2 work days and 1 weekend day per week) over the course of the remaining year while I complete my Software Engineering Master's thesis, with the possibility of moving into a full-time position after that.

I would love to work on Eclipse plug-in development because, since I started looking at it a few years ago, I have been really impressed with how one can create really powerful and beautiful code by leveraging the work of other really talented developers (the previous projects I have worked on, private and open source alike, did not match Eclipse's elegance). Now that I am absolutely hooked on Eclipse, it is my primary career goal to master everything about it, and I am interested in any opportunity that could bring me closer to that goal.

I am happy to discuss my work experience and accomplishments with you, or send you my cover letter and resume. You can contact me at my gmail.com address (codingkriggs), find me as kriggs on irc.freenode.net (I'm in channel #eclipse) or just reply to this posting which I will be monitoring over the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Michel
Re: Montreal Developer Available with Eclipse Plugin Development Experience (can work online) [message #583941 is a reply to message #580057] Wed, 30 June 2010 13:39 Go to previous message
Michel Parisien is currently offline Michel ParisienFriend
Wow, this post actually worked! I landed a part-time job in Montreal in Eclipse development, to become full-time when I graduate. Thank you to everyone who contacted me.
Previous Topic:Montreal Developer Available with Eclipse Plugin Development Experience (can work online)
Next Topic:Eclipse / RCP Developer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:59:47 GMT 2024