Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF) » some small patch ...
some small patch ... [message #579527] Sun, 13 February 2005 21:01 Go to next message
Stephan Zehrer is currently offline Stephan Zehrer
Messages: 42
Registered: July 2009
Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040602020502080004010305
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

i tried this WE ECF and it looks not so bad :)
I will try it during next week in my company in a development environment.


I did some (diry) hacks on my (anonymous) checked out code, maybe
somebody is interested.

build.xml (from ecf.provider)
I add the environment variable ECLIPSE_HOME and "fixed" some paths, the
HEAD version work only if the workspace is in the eclipse folder (see
bug 85090)
Additionaly i add a manifest and the classes from org.eclipse.ecf
package to the provider.jar (that is the diry part), but with this
changes it is possible to run the server with a simple statment:

java -jar provider.jar

Oh no two small changes was required too.

The Trace.java classes in the packages
org.eclipse.efc.core.intenrnal.core &
org.eclipse.efc.provider

I disabeld the platform dependencies.

bye

Stephan Zehrer

--------------040602020502080004010305
Content-Type: text/xml;
name="build.xml"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
filename="build.xml"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="org.eclipse.ecf.provider" default="build.jars" basedir=".">

<property name="bootclasspath" value=""/>
<property name="basews" value="${ws}"/>
<property name="baseos" value="${os}"/>
<property name="basearch" value="${arch}"/>
<property name="basenl" value="${nl}"/>
<property name="javacFailOnError" value="false"/>
<property name="javacDebugInfo" value="on"/>
<property name="javacVerbose" value="true"/>
<property name="javacSource" value="1.3"/>
<property name="javacTarget" value="1.2"/>
<property name="compilerArg" value=""/>
<property environment="env"/>

<target name="init" depends="properties">
<condition property="pluginTemp" value="${buildTempFolder}/plugins">
<isset property="buildTempFolder"/>
</condition>
<property name="pluginTemp" value="${basedir}"/>
<condition property="build.result.folder" value="${pluginTemp}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider">
<isset property="buildTempFolder"/>
</condition>
<property name="build.result.folder" value="${basedir}"/>
<property name="temp.folder" value="${basedir}/temp.folder"/>
<property name="plugin.destination" value="${basedir}"/>
<property name="eclipse.home" value="${env.ECLIPSE_HOME}"/>
</target>

<target name="properties" if="eclipse.running">
<property name="build.compiler" value="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"/>
</target>

<target name="build.update.jar" depends="init" description="Build the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider for an update site.">
<delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
<mkdir dir="${temp.folder}"/>
<antcall target="build.jars"/>
<antcall target="gather.bin.parts">
<param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
</antcall>
<zip zipfile="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.jar " basedir="${temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0" filesonly="false" whenempty="skip" update="false"/>
<delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
</target>

<target name="provider.jar" depends="init" unless="provider.jar" description="Create jar: provider.jar.">
<delete dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
<mkdir dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
<!-- compile the source code -->
<javac destdir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin" failonerror="${javacFailOnError}" verbose="${javacVerbose}" debug="${javacDebugInfo}" includeAntRuntime="no" bootclasspath="${bootclasspath}" source="${javacSource}" target="${javacTarget}" >
<compilerarg line="${compilerArg}"/>
<classpath>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/eclip se3.1m4/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/runti me.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/runti me.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/osgi.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/core.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/resolver.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/defaultAdaptor.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipseAdaptor.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/console.jar "/>
<pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/core.jar "/>
<pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/console.jar "/>
<pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/osgi.jar "/>
<pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/resolver.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/defaultAdapto r.jar "/>
<pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipseAdapto r.jar "/>
<pathelement path="../org.eclipse.ecf/bin"/>
<pathelement path="../org.eclipse.ecf/ecf.jar"/>
<pathelement path="@dot"/>
</classpath>
<src path="src/" />
</javac>
<!-- Copy necessary resources -->
<copy todir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin" failonerror="true">
<fileset dir="src/" excludes="**/*.java, **/package.htm*" />
</copy>
<mkdir dir="${build.result.folder}"/>
<jar jarfile="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar">
<fileset dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
<fileset dir="../org.eclipse.ecf/bin"/>
<manifest>
<attribute name="Main-Class" value="org.eclipse.ecf.provider.app.ServerApplication"/>
</manifest>
</jar>
<delete dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
</target>

<target name="providersrc.zip" depends="init" unless="providersrc.zip">
<mkdir dir="${build.result.folder}"/>
<zip zipfile="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip" filesonly="false" whenempty="skip" update="false">
<fileset dir="src/" includes="**/*.java" />
</zip>
</target>

<target name="build.jars" depends="init" description="Build all the jars for the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider.">
<available property="provider.jar" file="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar"/>
<antcall target="provider.jar"/>
</target>

<target name="build.sources" depends="init">
<available property="providersrc.zip" file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip"/>
<antcall target="providersrc.zip"/>
</target>

<target name="gather.bin.parts" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
<mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
<copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="true">
<fileset dir="${build.result.folder}" includes="provider.jar" />
</copy>
<copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="true">
<fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="plugin.xml,provider.jar,META-INF/" />
</copy>
</target>

<target name="build.zips" depends="init">
</target>

<target name="gather.sources" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
<mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
<copy file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip" todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false"/>
<copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false">
<fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="src/,plugin.xml,provider.jar,META-INF/" />
</copy>
</target>

<target name="gather.logs" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
<mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
<copy file="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin.log" todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false"/>
</target>

<target name="clean" depends="init" description="Clean the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider of all the zips, jars and logs created.">
<delete file="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar"/>
<delete file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip"/>
<delete file="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.jar "/>
<delete file="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.zip "/>
<delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
</target>

<target name="refresh" depends="init" if="eclipse.running" description="Refresh this folder.">
<eclipse.convertPath fileSystemPath="C:/eclipse3.1m4/eclipse/workspace/org.eclipse.ecf.provider " property="resourcePath"/>
<eclipse.refreshLocal resource="${resourcePath}" depth="infinite"/>
</target>

<target name="zip.plugin" depends="init" description="Create a zip containing all the elements for the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider.">
<delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
<mkdir dir="${temp.folder}"/>
<antcall target="build.jars"/>
<antcall target="build.sources"/>
<antcall target="gather.bin.parts">
<param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
</antcall>
<antcall target="gather.sources">
<param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
</antcall>
<delete>
<fileset dir="${temp.folder}" includes="**/*.bin.log" />
</delete>
<zip zipfile="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.zip " basedir="${temp.folder}" filesonly="true" whenempty="skip" update="false"/>
<delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
</target>

</project>

--------------040602020502080004010305
Content-Type: text/plain;
name="Trace.java"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
filename="Trace.java"

/*********************************************************** *****************
* Copyright (c) 2004 Composent, Inc. and others.
* All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
* are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
* which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
* http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
*
* Contributors:
* Composent, Inc. - initial API and implementation
************************************************************ *****************/

package org.eclipse.ecf.provider;

import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;
import java.util.Date;
//import org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform;

public class Trace {
public static final String tracePrefix = "(trace)";

public static boolean ON = false;
protected static boolean isEclipse = false;
protected static String pluginName = "";
protected static String debugPrefix = "/debug/";
static {
try {
//ON = Platform.inDebugMode();
String val = System.getProperty(ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID+".Trace ");
if (val != null) {
setTrace(true);
isEclipse = false;
// No eclipse Platform available
System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not being use for trace...overridden by system property org.eclipse.ecf.provider.Trace");
} else {
isEclipse = true;
pluginName = ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID;
}
} catch (Exception e) {
try {
String val = System.getProperty(ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID+".Trace ");
if (val != null) {
setTrace(true);
isEclipse = false;
// No eclipse Platform available
System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...using system.out for org.eclipse.ecf.provider");
} else {
System.out.println(Trace.class.getName()+": OFF");
}
} catch (Exception except) {
}
}
}

public static void setTrace(boolean on) {
ON = on;
}

public static Trace create(String key) {
if (isEclipse) {
String res = ""; //Platform
//.getDebugOption(pluginName + debugPrefix + key);
if (res != null) {
Boolean on = new Boolean(res);
if (on.booleanValue())
return new Trace(pluginName + "(" + key + ")");
else
return null;
} else {
return null;
}
} else
return new Trace(key);
}

String name;

public void dumpStack(Throwable e, String msg) {
msg(msg);
e.printStackTrace(System.err);
}

public void msg(String msg) {
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer(name);
sb.append(getTimeString()).append(msg);
System.out.println(sb.toString());
}

protected static String getTimeString() {
Date d = new Date();
SimpleDateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("[MM/dd/yy;HH:mm:ss:SSS]");
return df.format(d);
}

protected Trace(String str) {
name = tracePrefix+str;
}

}
--------------040602020502080004010305
Content-Type: text/plain;
name="Trace.java"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
filename="Trace.java"

/*********************************************************** *****************
* Copyright (c) 2004 Composent, Inc. and others.
* All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
* are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
* which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
* http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
*
* Contributors:
* Composent, Inc. - initial API and implementation
************************************************************ *****************/

package org.eclipse.ecf.internal.core;

import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;
import java.util.Date;
//import org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform;

public class Trace {
public static final String tracePrefix = "(trace)";

public static boolean ON = false;
protected static boolean isEclipse = false;
protected static String pluginName = "";
protected static String debugPrefix = "/debug/";
static {
try {
//ON = Platform.inDebugMode();
String val = System.getProperty(ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID+".Trace");
if (val != null) {
setTrace(true);
isEclipse = false;
// No eclipse Platform available
System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...overridden by system property org.eclipse.ecf.Trace");
} else {
isEclipse = true;
pluginName = ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID;
}
} catch (Exception e) {
try {
String val = System.getProperty(ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID+".Trace");
if (val != null) {
setTrace(true);
isEclipse = false;
// No eclipse Platform available
System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...using system.out for org.eclipse.ecf");
} else {
System.out.println(Trace.class.getName()+": OFF");
}
} catch (Exception except) {
}
}
}
public static void setTrace(boolean on) {
ON = on;
}

public static Trace create(String key) {
if (isEclipse) {
String res = ""; //Platform
//.getDebugOption(pluginName + debugPrefix + key);
if (res != null) {
Boolean on = new Boolean(res);
if (on.booleanValue())
return new Trace(pluginName + "(" + key + ")");
else
return null;
} else {
return null;
}
} else
return new Trace(key);
}

String name;

public void dumpStack(Throwable e, String msg) {
msg(msg);
e.printStackTrace(System.err);
}

public void msg(String msg) {
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer(name);
sb.append(getTimeString()).append(msg);
System.out.println(sb.toString());
}

protected static String getTimeString() {
Date d = new Date();
SimpleDateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("[MM/dd/yy;HH:mm:ss:SSS]");
return df.format(d);
}

protected Trace(String str) {
name = tracePrefix+str;
}
public static String convertStringAToString(String [] strings) {
if (strings==null) return "";
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
for(int i=0; i < strings.length; i++) {
if (strings[i]==null) sb.append("(null)");
else sb.append(strings[i]);
if (i != (strings.length-1)) sb.append(";");
}
return sb.toString();
}
public static String convertObjectAToString(Object [] objs) {
if (objs==null) return "";
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
for(int i=0; i < objs.length; i++) {
if (objs[i]==null) sb.append("(null)");
else sb.append(objs[i].toString());
if (i != (objs.length-1)) sb.append(";");
}
return sb.toString();
}

public static void setThreadDebugGroup(Object obj) {
// Do nothing
}
}
--------------040602020502080004010305--
Re: some small patch ... [message #579576 is a reply to message #579527] Sun, 13 February 2005 23:36 Go to previous message
Scott Lewis is currently offline Scott Lewis
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Stephan,

Stephan Zehrer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried this WE ECF and it looks not so bad :)
> I will try it during next week in my company in a development environment.
>
>
> I did some (diry) hacks on my (anonymous) checked out code, maybe
> somebody is interested.

Yes, indeed...thanks for your efforts and reports! Keep them coming if
you can!


>
> build.xml (from ecf.provider)
> I add the environment variable ECLIPSE_HOME and "fixed" some paths, the
> HEAD version work only if the workspace is in the eclipse folder (see
> bug 85090)

Yes thanks. Will apply this fix this evening (Sunday).

> Additionaly i add a manifest and the classes from org.eclipse.ecf
> package to the provider.jar (that is the diry part), but with this
> changes it is possible to run the server with a simple statment:
>
> java -jar provider.jar

Thanks. We'll add this so that servers can be more easily launched with
the -jar command.

>
> Oh no two small changes was required too.
>
> The Trace.java classes in the packages
> org.eclipse.efc.core.intenrnal.core &
> org.eclipse.efc.provider
>
> I disabeld the platform dependencies.

These calls to Platform.are specifically in there so that the trace code
can run via the Eclipse tracing mechanism. I wanted to have this Trace
class be usable by either the Eclipse tracing mechanism or as a normal
application (i.e. without the Eclipse runtime at all).

So I don't want to remove the Platform import as you did...but I see
that I did put an error in the Trace code that tries to load the
Platform class without another ClassNotFoundException catch later in the
code. I will fix this an check it in this evening as well.

Again THANKS.

Scott


>
> bye
>
> Stephan Zehrer
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <project name="org.eclipse.ecf.provider" default="build.jars" basedir=".">
>
> <property name="bootclasspath" value=""/>
> <property name="basews" value="${ws}"/>
> <property name="baseos" value="${os}"/>
> <property name="basearch" value="${arch}"/>
> <property name="basenl" value="${nl}"/>
> <property name="javacFailOnError" value="false"/>
> <property name="javacDebugInfo" value="on"/>
> <property name="javacVerbose" value="true"/>
> <property name="javacSource" value="1.3"/>
> <property name="javacTarget" value="1.2"/>
> <property name="compilerArg" value=""/>
> <property environment="env"/>
>
> <target name="init" depends="properties">
> <condition property="pluginTemp" value="${buildTempFolder}/plugins">
> <isset property="buildTempFolder"/>
> </condition>
> <property name="pluginTemp" value="${basedir}"/>
> <condition property="build.result.folder" value="${pluginTemp}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider">
> <isset property="buildTempFolder"/>
> </condition>
> <property name="build.result.folder" value="${basedir}"/>
> <property name="temp.folder" value="${basedir}/temp.folder"/>
> <property name="plugin.destination" value="${basedir}"/>
> <property name="eclipse.home" value="${env.ECLIPSE_HOME}"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="properties" if="eclipse.running">
> <property name="build.compiler" value="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="build.update.jar" depends="init" description="Build the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider for an update site.">
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> <mkdir dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> <antcall target="build.jars"/>
> <antcall target="gather.bin.parts">
> <param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
> </antcall>
> <zip zipfile="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.jar " basedir="${temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0" filesonly="false" whenempty="skip" update="false"/>
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="provider.jar" depends="init" unless="provider.jar" description="Create jar: provider.jar.">
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
> <mkdir dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
> <!-- compile the source code -->
> <javac destdir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin" failonerror="${javacFailOnError}" verbose="${javacVerbose}" debug="${javacDebugInfo}" includeAntRuntime="no" bootclasspath="${bootclasspath}" source="${javacSource}" target="${javacTarget}" >
> <compilerarg line="${compilerArg}"/>
> <classpath>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/eclip se3.1m4/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/runti me.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.0/runti me.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/osgi.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/core.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/resolver.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/defaultAdaptor.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipseAdaptor.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipse3.1m4/ eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/console.jar "/>
> <pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/core.jar "/>
> <pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/console.jar "/>
> <pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/osgi.jar "/>
> <pathelement path="${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/resolver.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/defaultAdapto r.jar "/>
> <pathelement path=" ${eclipse.home}/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.0/eclipseAdapto r.jar "/>
> <pathelement path="../org.eclipse.ecf/bin"/>
> <pathelement path="../org.eclipse.ecf/ecf.jar"/>
> <pathelement path="@dot"/>
> </classpath>
> <src path="src/" />
> </javac>
> <!-- Copy necessary resources -->
> <copy todir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin" failonerror="true">
> <fileset dir="src/" excludes="**/*.java, **/package.htm*" />
> </copy>
> <mkdir dir="${build.result.folder}"/>
> <jar jarfile="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar">
> <fileset dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
> <fileset dir="../org.eclipse.ecf/bin"/>
> <manifest>
> <attribute name="Main-Class" value="org.eclipse.ecf.provider.app.ServerApplication"/>
> </manifest>
> </jar>
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="providersrc.zip" depends="init" unless="providersrc.zip">
> <mkdir dir="${build.result.folder}"/>
> <zip zipfile="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip" filesonly="false" whenempty="skip" update="false">
> <fileset dir="src/" includes="**/*.java" />
> </zip>
> </target>
>
> <target name="build.jars" depends="init" description="Build all the jars for the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider.">
> <available property="provider.jar" file="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar"/>
> <antcall target="provider.jar"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="build.sources" depends="init">
> <available property="providersrc.zip" file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip"/>
> <antcall target="providersrc.zip"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="gather.bin.parts" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
> <mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
> <copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="true">
> <fileset dir="${build.result.folder}" includes="provider.jar" />
> </copy>
> <copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="true">
> <fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="plugin.xml,provider.jar,META-INF/" />
> </copy>
> </target>
>
> <target name="build.zips" depends="init">
> </target>
>
> <target name="gather.sources" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
> <mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
> <copy file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip" todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false"/>
> <copy todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false">
> <fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="src/,plugin.xml,provider.jar,META-INF/" />
> </copy>
> </target>
>
> <target name="gather.logs" depends="init" if="destination.temp.folder">
> <mkdir dir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 "/>
> <copy file="${temp.folder}/provider.jar.bin.log" todir="${destination.temp.folder}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0 " failonerror="false"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="clean" depends="init" description="Clean the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider of all the zips, jars and logs created.">
> <delete file="${build.result.folder}/provider.jar"/>
> <delete file="${build.result.folder}/providersrc.zip"/>
> <delete file="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.jar "/>
> <delete file="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.zip "/>
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="refresh" depends="init" if="eclipse.running" description="Refresh this folder.">
> <eclipse.convertPath fileSystemPath="C:/eclipse3.1m4/eclipse/workspace/org.eclipse.ecf.provider " property="resourcePath"/>
> <eclipse.refreshLocal resource="${resourcePath}" depth="infinite"/>
> </target>
>
> <target name="zip.plugin" depends="init" description="Create a zip containing all the elements for the plug-in: org.eclipse.ecf.provider.">
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> <mkdir dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> <antcall target="build.jars"/>
> <antcall target="build.sources"/>
> <antcall target="gather.bin.parts">
> <param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
> </antcall>
> <antcall target="gather.sources">
> <param name="destination.temp.folder" value="${temp.folder}/"/>
> </antcall>
> <delete>
> <fileset dir="${temp.folder}" includes="**/*.bin.log" />
> </delete>
> <zip zipfile="${plugin.destination}/org.eclipse.ecf.provider_1.0.0.zip " basedir="${temp.folder}" filesonly="true" whenempty="skip" update="false"/>
> <delete dir="${temp.folder}"/>
> </target>
>
> </project>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
>
> /*********************************************************** *****************
> * Copyright (c) 2004 Composent, Inc. and others.
> * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
> * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
> * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
> * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
> *
> * Contributors:
> * Composent, Inc. - initial API and implementation
> ************************************************************ *****************/
>
> package org.eclipse.ecf.provider;
>
> import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;
> import java.util.Date;
> //import org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform;
>
> public class Trace {
> public static final String tracePrefix = "(trace)";
>
> public static boolean ON = false;
> protected static boolean isEclipse = false;
> protected static String pluginName = "";
> protected static String debugPrefix = "/debug/";
> static {
> try {
> //ON = Platform.inDebugMode();
> String val = System.getProperty(ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID+".Trace ");
> if (val != null) {
> setTrace(true);
> isEclipse = false;
> // No eclipse Platform available
> System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not being use for trace...overridden by system property org.eclipse.ecf.provider.Trace");
> } else {
> isEclipse = true;
> pluginName = ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID;
> }
> } catch (Exception e) {
> try {
> String val = System.getProperty(ProviderPlugin.PROVIDERPLUGIN_ID+".Trace ");
> if (val != null) {
> setTrace(true);
> isEclipse = false;
> // No eclipse Platform available
> System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...using system.out for org.eclipse.ecf.provider");
> } else {
> System.out.println(Trace.class.getName()+": OFF");
> }
> } catch (Exception except) {
> }
> }
> }
>
> public static void setTrace(boolean on) {
> ON = on;
> }
>
> public static Trace create(String key) {
> if (isEclipse) {
> String res = ""; //Platform
> //.getDebugOption(pluginName + debugPrefix + key);
> if (res != null) {
> Boolean on = new Boolean(res);
> if (on.booleanValue())
> return new Trace(pluginName + "(" + key + ")");
> else
> return null;
> } else {
> return null;
> }
> } else
> return new Trace(key);
> }
>
> String name;
>
> public void dumpStack(Throwable e, String msg) {
> msg(msg);
> e.printStackTrace(System.err);
> }
>
> public void msg(String msg) {
> StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer(name);
> sb.append(getTimeString()).append(msg);
> System.out.println(sb.toString());
> }
>
> protected static String getTimeString() {
> Date d = new Date();
> SimpleDateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("[MM/dd/yy;HH:mm:ss:SSS]");
> return df.format(d);
> }
>
> protected Trace(String str) {
> name = tracePrefix+str;
> }
>
> }
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
>
> /*********************************************************** *****************
> * Copyright (c) 2004 Composent, Inc. and others.
> * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
> * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
> * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
> * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
> *
> * Contributors:
> * Composent, Inc. - initial API and implementation
> ************************************************************ *****************/
>
> package org.eclipse.ecf.internal.core;
>
> import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;
> import java.util.Date;
> //import org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform;
>
> public class Trace {
> public static final String tracePrefix = "(trace)";
>
> public static boolean ON = false;
> protected static boolean isEclipse = false;
> protected static String pluginName = "";
> protected static String debugPrefix = "/debug/";
> static {
> try {
> //ON = Platform.inDebugMode();
> String val = System.getProperty(ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID+".Trace");
> if (val != null) {
> setTrace(true);
> isEclipse = false;
> // No eclipse Platform available
> System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...overridden by system property org.eclipse.ecf.Trace");
> } else {
> isEclipse = true;
> pluginName = ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID;
> }
> } catch (Exception e) {
> try {
> String val = System.getProperty(ECFPlugin.PLUGIN_ID+".Trace");
> if (val != null) {
> setTrace(true);
> isEclipse = false;
> // No eclipse Platform available
> System.out.println("WARNING: Eclipse platform not available for trace...using system.out for org.eclipse.ecf");
> } else {
> System.out.println(Trace.class.getName()+": OFF");
> }
> } catch (Exception except) {
> }
> }
> }
> public static void setTrace(boolean on) {
> ON = on;
> }
>
> public static Trace create(String key) {
> if (isEclipse) {
> String res = ""; //Platform
> //.getDebugOption(pluginName + debugPrefix + key);
> if (res != null) {
> Boolean on = new Boolean(res);
> if (on.booleanValue())
> return new Trace(pluginName + "(" + key + ")");
> else
> return null;
> } else {
> return null;
> }
> } else
> return new Trace(key);
> }
>
> String name;
>
> public void dumpStack(Throwable e, String msg) {
> msg(msg);
> e.printStackTrace(System.err);
> }
>
> public void msg(String msg) {
> StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer(name);
> sb.append(getTimeString()).append(msg);
> System.out.println(sb.toString());
> }
>
> protected static String getTimeString() {
> Date d = new Date();
> SimpleDateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("[MM/dd/yy;HH:mm:ss:SSS]");
> return df.format(d);
> }
>
> protected Trace(String str) {
> name = tracePrefix+str;
> }
> public static String convertStringAToString(String [] strings) {
> if (strings==null) return "";
> StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
> for(int i=0; i < strings.length; i++) {
> if (strings[i]==null) sb.append("(null)");
> else sb.append(strings[i]);
> if (i != (strings.length-1)) sb.append(";");
> }
> return sb.toString();
> }
> public static String convertObjectAToString(Object [] objs) {
> if (objs==null) return "";
> StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
> for(int i=0; i < objs.length; i++) {
> if (objs[i]==null) sb.append("(null)");
> else sb.append(objs[i].toString());
> if (i != (objs.length-1)) sb.append(";");
> }
> return sb.toString();
> }
>
> public static void setThreadDebugGroup(Object obj) {
> // Do nothing
> }
> }
Previous Topic:Group discovery
Next Topic:XMPP Implementation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Sep 21 04:19:56 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03812 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software