|Far out behaviour of AGR [message #58527]
||Wed, 15 March 2006 15:55
Originally posted by: tom.andersson.accenture.com|
Hi. Back with some problems..
For some reason AGR fails to input data to my textfields. I wrote some
tests and everything worked fine. Then I recorded another testcase. The
result was that this new testcase didn't get listed in the 'Test cases'
-tab. It was shown in the 'Examine macro' -tab though. I saved and
reloaded the testsuite after which the testcase was shown.
After this, my previously recorded tests just broke. They don't seem to be
able to insert numeric values to textfields properly. For example the code
below does nothing:
<command type="modify" contextId="view/myapp.SearchView"
Same thing if i wrap the value inside a CDATA -block.
Then again if i use '12.3' as the value, '.3' gets inserted to the
'12345a123' becomes 'a123'.
I tried reverting all my testcases and project files and also tried with a
clean eclipse but it just wont work anymore. Dont know if these things are
related, seems just weird. I'm using a version from the end of January
though so I guess I should try with a newer version. Also moving to use
3.2M5 soon.. but anyway, just FYI :)
Not taking these issues into account, AGR and TPTP in general have been
very useful, hopefully you will continue to make it better.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.07602 seconds