|Plug-in Developer Wanted - So. Calif. USA [message #578226]
||Thu, 05 November 2009 01:13
| No real name
Registered: November 2009
Tugboat Software, a Technology Alliance Partner with Progress Software Corporation, is seeking a skilled Java developer with Eclipse plug-in development experience to add to our Roundtable software team.|
* Expertise in OO design principals
* Demonstrated Eclipse plug-in development experience
* 2 years experience designing and implementing reusable code for Java clients
* Working knowledge of XML and XSD
* Effective interaction with other team members
* Work with minimal supervision
* Must take ownership and responsibility for project design and implementation
* Familiarity with Software Configuration Management or version control software
* Familiarity with the Progress OpenEdge RDBMS and development environment
* Experience with successful UI design
Tugboat Software is located in Newport Beach, California, and offers a casual working environment, flexible hours, 401k, and medical benefits.
Full-time permanent position.
Local candidates only.
Non-US citizen, H1B, Corp-to-Corp, and 1099 candidates will not be considered.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ECLIPSE PLUG-IN DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02248 seconds