|Unable to access VoiceApplication [message #577860]
||Fri, 28 November 2008 05:37
Registered: July 2009
I am trying to use openmethods for creating simple test vxml based
application like hello world. I have created this with the help of the demo
provided in the site and then successfully exported my application into a
web application in a war file. Then i have deployed this war file into the
tomcat server and the application folder is created successfully into the
Now i have tried to open this from the browser with url
but i got 404 page not found error.
- What tools i need to run this application successfully
- What are the steps to deploy the application
- Is there any detailed guidence available?
- I can't find any raw valid vxml file into the application folder
- Is it possible to extract the vxml file?
- Is there any forum available for openmethods?
- What is the write place to post these kind of problems?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02113 seconds