|EMF Business Modeler and Java Developer position in Switzerland [message #576183]
||Mon, 27 October 2008 21:56
| Philipp W. Kutter
Registered: July 2009
I'd like to draw your attention to the following Job Profile:|
Company: Montages AG
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Job Title: Permanent position as Business Modeler and Java Developer
Pay: 60,000 CHF - 75,000 CHF Per Year
Pay Description: According to PhD salary at ETH
Job Description: Montages AG, a spin of from ETH Zurich in the area of
Business Modeling for the banking and insurance industry is looking for
a new employee as
Business Modeler and Java Developer
The successful candidate will
- work on Montages contributions to Eclipse Open Source frameworks.
- participate in the development of prototypes for the Montages
patented technology for executable XML and Domain Specific Languages
- do fast prototyping from Business Models with the
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF).
- work as Business Modeler, Business Analyst, and later Project
Leader for Montages clients (UBS, Credit-Suisse, e.t.c.)
- Master or Bachelor study in Computer Science or Economics with
- Theoretical know-how of formal programming language semantics
- Practical modeling experience with UML2, MOF and OCL.
- Deep technical know-how of the Eclipse framework EMF.
- Knowhow and experience with Domain Specific Languages
- Ability to bridge abstraction levels, and quickly create new
abstractions in different domains.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German.
- Readiness to travel regularly to the US, Russia, and India.
Salary corresponds to a PhD salary at ETH Zurich (around 70k CHF per
annum pre tax and social costs), and will grow depending on the
percentage of consulting done for end clients.
Swiss and EU citizens will be prefered.
Applications shall include detailed documentation for at least 6 out of
the 8 listed skills, as well as recommendations. Candidates will be
invited to Zurich for interviews.
Applications must be sent in written form to
z.H. Dr. sc. ETH Philipp W. Kutter
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01440 seconds