|Diesel Games needs an Eclipse RCP Developer [message #575868]
||Wed, 01 October 2008 19:56
| Kevin Wooten
Registered: July 2009
Located in Phoenix, Arizona we are working on some fun stuff... literally!|
Eclipse RCP Java Developer
We are looking for someone who is a plug-in tools developer and has
Eclipse plug-in and/or RCP experience.
If you have a strong background and are looking to work with Eclipse in an
exciting and entertaining field we would love to hear from you.
* Design and implement plug-ins and applications based on the Eclipse
RCP that assist in video game design and development.
* Evolve established data-driven tools pipeline enabling artists and
designers to author game content in an efficient and independent manner
* Evaluate workflows, identify opportunities, and propose actions to
improve artist and designer productivity and creativity.
* Define new product features in conjunction with designers and
artists based on evaluations and provide specifications and user-interface
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing
at the development level and user feedback at the functional level.
* As needed work on non-tools tasks such as technology and
game-specific systems to support specific project requirements.
* 3-5 years experience developing application software.
* Solid experience in object oriented programming, design patterns,
* Solid experience in XML and related technologies (e.g. XPath)
* Experience building large desktop applications.
* Experience in video games or real-time rendering a major plus
* Knowledge of human-computer interaction and user interface design
principles; experience working with customers to develop solutions a plus.
* C/C++ experience a plus
* Strong attention to detail and ability to adjust design based on
* An underlying passion for developing highly efficient and responsive
* Excellent written/communication skills.
Diesel Games was started by veterans of the video game industry and
is poised to become a major technology provider for the industry. We are
hoping to find somebody local for a full time position but are willing to
explore more flexible options.
Visit us at www.dieselgames.com or contact us at jobs TA dieselgames
TOD com. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this position,
please let them know.
No recruiters please.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.07548 seconds