Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Sr. Core J2EE Engineer - Expertise in Servlets, Containers, Appl Srvr
|Sr. Core J2EE Engineer - Expertise in Servlets, Containers, Appl Srvr [message #574876]
||Mon, 18 August 2008 17:11
Originally posted by: dparrillo.replaysolutions.com|
Java, Low-Level C/C++, Assembly, JVM, Byte code instrumentation, BCI
Replay Solutions is an exciting young company developing revolutionary
software technology which is changing the way software is engineered.
There are major points in the development cycle where it is almost
impossible to predict how long it will take to "fix all the bugs". The
need for a solution was clear... to create a suite of products based on
ground-breaking Replay technology that would help software developers get
their products completed on time, with as few bugs as possible.
Replay Solutions is a venture funded company whose partners are Hummer
Winblad and Partech International.
Top 10 reasons to join Replay Solutions
* Break new ground with innovative technology that was previously thought
* Solve challenging engineering issues which will revolutionize the
software development process
* Work with and develop your skills in the latest Java and Windows
* Join a smart, casual, but hard-working team that focuses on working
together to solve tough problems
* Our agile processes aim to get results, facilitate company success, and
develop quality software
* Make a big impact on the company**s success with your contributions
* Career opportunities are unbounded when joining an early stage start-up
* Interact with key partners and customers whose technologies are at the
core of the high-tech industry
* Thwart the software crisis by enabling engineers to create higher
quality software in less time
* Enjoy a premiere work environment and facilities at the Pacific Shores
Center in Redwood City
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and developing the
Replay suite of software solutions. Work with the latest Java technologies
and apply software engineering techniques to create our "DVR Functionality
for Software" product line for Java enterprise application development.
Collaborate with the design teams and play a critical role in helping
implement the company's vision. This is an opportunity for the ideal
candidate to grow in their career goals and technology aspirations.
Code will be written primarily in Java with some C++, and requires strong
debugging skills. Working knowledge of servlets, containers, application
servers, and other Java enterprise technologies is required. Having worked
on development tools and in a startup environment is preferable. Some
experience with Java byte code and the JVM is desirable, and some assembly
* Senior Level SDLC experience (involving recent JAVA / J2EE, JVM, Byte
code instrumentation related projects)
* Expertise in Servlets, Containers, Application server, Java EE
technologies and application development
* Threading, Synchronization, Memory management, I/O systems, Interrupts,
* Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis/implementation,
Excellent debugging skills
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
Nice to Have
* Software engineering tools development experience
* Low-Level coding experience (C++, C, Assembly, JVM Internals)
* Java open source project experience (Apache.org, Java-Source.net,
SourceForge.net, Eclipse, GNU)
* Performance optimization expertise with Windows and Unix operating
systems and Java VMs
* Thrives working in a startup environment (diverse skill set, willingness
to contribute where needed)
Register to Download "Replay Director for JAVA EE"
Replay Solutions is planning a private BETA release of its
ReplayDIRECTOR** for Java EE solution very soon, for invited audiences
only. This exciting new technology will be a change agent for how
developers, QA teams, operations teams and application support bring
highest quality to their software, quickly, easily and all the time,
across the application lifecycle.
Thanks for reading!
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org - you will receive an
auto-response with information about our vendor management system (VMS) -
please follow the instructions on how to submit your candidates!
PLEASE - DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY !
We look forward to your submittals.
THANK YOU !
Current Time: Sat Jun 24 02:05:03 GMT 2017
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01935 seconds