|Problem with generated wizards [message #574155]
||Sat, 15 August 2009 13:03
Registered: July 2009
I have a project with wizards and operations files plus plugin.xml
declaration of wizards for my metamodel, but it doesn't work as it should
: there is only one eclass for which wizards work.
Here is the tar.gz of the workspace:
The project in question is eclipse-project-0.1.
The working wizard is src/eclipse_project/Project/Project.ewl
I think the problem comes from the plugin.xml declarations as I tested the
ewl files using epsilon prefs and it worked.
I have tried two different nsURI declarations, like:
for the eclipse_project::Project::Building::Command eclass as example.
There are no error or warning markers nowhere regarding this problem
(existing errors correspond to generated and copied files from
epsilonTools to eclipse-project, didn't clean the workspace, just delete
epsilonTools/src/src and actions dir somewhere else within to get them
Thank you !
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.16865 seconds