|programmatic creation of dynamic filters [message #573798]
||Mon, 21 April 2008 14:45
|vrush Mising name
Registered: July 2009
I am developing a plugin by extending RSE eclipse plugin. I am trying to
set filters in Remote
System's View dynamically.
I have a directory/file path to which i will be setting a filter.
The path is fetched dynamically.
I am trying to achieve
1 - Set the selection in Remote System's View as per path.
- If I try to expand the tree programmatically, only those nodes gets
expanded which has
at least expanded once manually(even if they are in collapsed
state, they can be expanded programmatically).
- It is not quite possible that every time user will traverse till
the location (Not even expected).
- Even if user is traversing till the location, I am getting the
final tree node but can not set the focus on it for some strange reason
like even if though I have got the final node by traversing the tree top
to bottom, it shows parent node of final node as null.
- So thought of another option of implementing dynamic filter
2 - Set the filter like My Home as per the path
- Here I am fetching the path for filter dynamically.
- But stuck at the moment since I am not aware of which extension to
Please direct with some help document, links, etc.
Also suggest if there exist any other approach or solution to my problem.
Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02458 seconds