|Milestone 1.0.0.M3 [message #572403]
||Thu, 03 July 2008 10:05
| Christian Campo
Registered: July 2009
the plan for Riena contains a M3 milestone at the end of august. However we thought that it would be good to come up
with some milestone now so that people can look at all the new features that we have. The number of projects nearly
doubled since M2, because now it contains also the client UI code that we were planning for Riena.
So we will publish a new M3 next week (thats the plan). It will contain as new
- riena client ui code
- a new concept called ridgets that we use for seperating views and controllers, abstracting from the UI toolkit in
the controller, that includes the JFace databinding and some higher level APIs compared to the raw widget
- its own navigation model with subapplications, modules,groups, submodulenodes
- a concept to have different LookAndFeel for SWT applications independent from the application code itself together
with two sample LnFs, but you can easily define your own Look and Feel.
- many fixes and improvements (bugzilla fixes)
- wizard support so that you can generate a hello application and the RCP Mail client as Riena Mail client so that its
easier to understand how to use the various Riena APIs.
We will have another milestone end of August which is when the original milestone was planned and that is then called M4.
any questions ? dont hesitate to ask
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02082 seconds