Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » IAM (Eclipse Integration for Apache Maven) » IAM & GWT plugin for multi-module project
IAM & GWT plugin for multi-module project [message #571945] Wed, 03 February 2010 19:34 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi,

I'm using IAM, WTP and the GWT Google Plugin for Eclipse (http://code.google.com/eclipse) for a multi-module project (using flat structure):
Re: IAM & GWT plugin for multi-module project [message #571961 is a reply to message #571945] Wed, 03 February 2010 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carlos Sanchez is currently offline Carlos SanchezFriend
so you are saying that java works fine (everything compiles with the open project), WTP works fine, and the only issue is with the GWT plugin?

you'd need to check the classpath to see if the GWT plugin is contributing a new classpath container. It's strange because IAM publishes the dependencies to both JDT and WTP and that's where GWT should take theirs from
Re: IAM & GWT plugin for multi-module project [message #572018 is a reply to message #571961] Thu, 04 February 2010 19:51 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi,

Yes it seems that the only issue is GWT plugin (but it was working fine with a single module project).

I'm not very familiar with eclipse plugin classpath... how can I check the classpath used by GWT plugin ?

The GWT team is now working on a new version of their plugin to finally support Maven :)
Here is the discussion about GWT, Maven and Eclipse:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thr ead/thread/b43de4bb51a0ea2d/8ff67143cce64e19?#8ff67143cce64e 19

Cedric
Previous Topic:IAM & GWT plugin for multi-module project
Next Topic:Extremely slow "Updating classpath" on Eclipse startup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:30:44 GMT 2024