|Eclipse developer available [message #571571]
||Sat, 19 January 2008 17:37
| Mikhail Kalugin
Registered: July 2009
I specialize in Eclipse-based applications development and have strong
experience in the following areas:
- RCP, OSGi, SWT, JFace, JDT internals, etc.
- building Eclipse-based IDEs
- OO design and refactoring of existing solutions
- parsing/analysis/implementation of programming languages
- non-trivial/time critical algorithms
My last project was the Eclipse DLTK(http://www.eclipse.org/dltk/). I was
working on DLTK Core, Tcl and Ruby implementations and I'm one of the
initial project committers.
Currently I'm looking for an off-site contract related to Eclipse
applications development. Primarily I'm looking for a long-term contract,
but short-term is acceptable too. I always like `impossible to solve` and
challenging problems so if you have such one I would be happy to work on
If you become interested, please contact me and we'll discuss details.
E-mail and GoogleTalk: mikhail.kalugin AT gmail DOT com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01804 seconds