|Last Draft Agenda for OHF FTF meeting in Stuttgart Oct 13 [message #570817]
||Fri, 29 September 2006 08:16
| Grahame Grieve
Registered: July 2009
Agenda for OHF meeting, Friday Oct 13th 2006 8:00 am - Noon|
Neckar Forum (Best Western Premier Hotel Park)
Grabbrunnenstr. 19, 73728
Chair: Grahame Grieve
1. Introductions & Welcome (10 min)
2. Agenda review (5 min)
3. OHF Project Review (30 min)
4. OHF Q&A, OHF & Europe (30min)
5. Component update - WADO (Yossi) (15min)
6. break (20 min)
7. OpenEHR component proposal (75 min)
some specific questions which will be considered:
- how do OpenEHR components relate to other components?
- what support for development does Eclipse offer?
+ what will be useful for OpenEHR?
- what does it mean to be "in eclipse"?
- how much OpenEHR related code is welcome in Eclipse?
+ how much should be in Eclipse?
- what about non-java OpenEHR code?
8. Architecture & HSSP Services (45 min)
- discussion of OHF architectural planning
9. Meeting Summary & Planning for next meeting (5min)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02307 seconds