|Seeking GEF/SWT/JFace developer [message #570746]
||Thu, 20 December 2007 01:00
Originally posted by: venkatd.yahoo.com|
We have an exciting 3 to 6 months contracting opportunity for an
experienced and highly skilled Java/Eclipse programmer. This position
involves extending existing application by adding new features and
solving complex challenges for Eclipse based BMC's development tool. An
engineer with a passion for challenge is a super plus!
The position scope involves continuing development and trouble-shooting
of issues of diverse complexities related to BMC client product sets, to
provide a timely and accurate response and implementing features.
Candidate should be able to take complete responsibility/ownership of a
given functional area and provide resolution with minimum supervision.
- Develops and unit tests product code according to BMC quality standards
- Completes code and other deliverables on schedule
- Provides input to the Technical Writers for product documentation
- 2-3 years experience in developing Eclipse Plug-ins
- 5 years experience working with Java programming language
- Thorough knowledge of Eclipse Core, SWT/JFace, GEF, RCP, EMF, JDT etc
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented development techniques
- Usage of design patterns; ability to model data and class interactions
- Experience with ANT build environment
- Familiarity with agile and test-driven development methodologies
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Team player and embraces teamwork
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability
to effectively convey issues and alternatives
The job is on-site at BMC Software Inc, Sunnyvale, CA.
Please send your resumes to: venkat_dokiparthi AT bmc DOT com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02276 seconds