|Missing WYSIWYG P JSP Palette [message #570155]
||Wed, 16 June 2010 08:22
| David Missing name
Registered: June 2010
Hello, I am new to JSF, and am trying to follow the Eclipse JSF Tutorial. What I got was a bit different then the instruction. Here is what I downloaded,|
1. eclipse-jee-galileo-SR2-win32.zip (which is 3.5, I believe)
4. I download mojarra jsf 1.2 from within new dynamic web project wizard.
I followed instructions in this doc ( http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse .jst.jsf.doc.user/html/gettingstarted/tutorial/JSFTools_tuto rial.html) up to step "Create a JSF JSP Page". I then notice these difference to my created project,
1. Missing WYSIWYG Palette View for editing JSP files.
2. Missing Design/Preview tab for JSP editor.
3. Right-mouse click on Properties View, does not see Show->Properties option.
4. Libaries shows within the src folder in Project Explorer window.
Can someone kindly explain them to me? Did I miss some Eclipse component or mis-configured anything to disable the palette view (which I want badly)?
Many thanks in advance!! :blush:
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02022 seconds