|New IAM/q4e Release: 0.7.0 is fresh! [message #566300]
||Sun, 01 June 2008 22:14
| Abel Mui
Registered: July 2009
The IAM team is proud to announce that a new version of IAM/q4e has been |
pushed to the update site:
This new release bring 47 fixes and new features. For example:
* XML editor with completion suggestion for dependencies in pom.xml
* Dependencies are always up-to-date. If they are on your workspace,
they'll be used by any maven plug-in (surefire, package, etc...)
* Profile management. It is possible to enable and disable profiles
per project through the new profile view, or globally through the
* Open artifact search framework allows defining Lucene (and Nexus)
indexes. It also provides extension points for adding other search engines.
* Resolve maven mojos from the workspace.
* New Archetype provider for the Archetype Catalog format and an
internal catalog makes q4e friendlier on restricted environments.
* JEE dependency management will now automatically configure your
maven dependencies as J2EE dependencies with WTP.
Detailed information is on the New and Noteworthy page:
The full changelog is also available: http://tinyurl.com/63zzrs
Abel Muiño Vizcaino - http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02059 seconds