Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Higgins » Firefox extension not working and account problem
Firefox extension not working and account problem [message #562905] Wed, 14 January 2009 16:33
Thomas is currently offline Thomas
Messages: 6
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi,



I try Azigo software and want to switch back to Higgins open source
solution. I installed Higgins selector but still have some message who
refer to Azigo. I removed all Azigo software from my computer, only use
Higgins connecter, Higgins selector selector and Higgins Identity Selector.



I use firefox 3.0.5, I have Higgins Connector Installed option set to
Selector Selector with default configuration. But when I try to login with
info card, firefox asking for application/x-informationcard.



My second problem is to create new account. I use the interface in
“Accounts” configuration. I have the “Account creation failed. Please try
again” error. Sniffing HTTPS request I have this:



Send message:



<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<SOAP-ENV:Body
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

<intf:addUserProfileFromHBX
xmlns:intf="urn:RPPSService/wsdlRPPSService">

<userId xsi:type="xsd:string">test_test</userId>

<password xsi:type="xsd:string">test</password>

</intf:addUserProfileFromHBX>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>



RRPS message:



<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException </faultcode><faultstring>java.rmi.RemoteException:
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.userprofile.UserProfileException:
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException:
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry.discovery.DiscoveryExcepti on: Cannot
resolve XRI.; nested exception is:

org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.RppsException:
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.userprofile.UserProfileException:
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException:
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry.discovery.DiscoveryExcepti on: Cannot
resolve XRI.</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">higgins.eclipse.org</ns1:hostname></detail></soapenv:Fault ></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>



I have now idea where the problem come from, maybe some trouble with my
configuration.

Tanks all.
Previous Topic:Higgins Status
Next Topic:Problem with RPPS-AXIS data base
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 24 00:35:56 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02243 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software