|Minutes from Status Call. [message #562637]
||Sat, 14 April 2007 00:36
| Mitch Sonies
Registered: July 2009
We had our first status update call today. Here are the minutes.|
1. We'll have these calls on a regular basis on Friday at 12PM EDT/9AM
PDT. We will use Skype, unless there are too many attendees, in which
case we will use a conference bridge.
2. We will create a Google calendar to coordinate project events.
(Action item: Mitch)
3. We have rescheduled our creation review from April 18 to May 2 at
15:00 UTC. Slides for creation review are due by April 20. (Action
4. AOL has resources allocated to developing the initial AOL plug-in.
Lucas reports that they are making good progress and are almost complete
with the first version.
5. We are starting our initial two-week deliverable cycle today.
6. Ward & Bjorn will start implementation of the four initial plug-in
use cases specified on the Wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Spaces).
7. Following that status update, Thomas will begin to implement update
site generation capability.
8. We will have a quick status call on Wednesday at 12PM EDT/9AM PDT at
which they Ward and Bjorn willl report on status. (Action item: Mitch).
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01896 seconds