Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [XPAND] Couldn't resolve type for Long
[XPAND] Couldn't resolve type for Long [message #555999] Mon, 30 August 2010 14:07 Go to next message
Enrico Randazzo is currently offline Enrico RandazzoFriend
In my meta model I have an EDataType defined as follows:

DefaultValue: 0
Instance Type Name: long
Name: Long
Serializable: true

and then I have some meta classes with some attributes of type Long.

If I automatically-generate an editor from this meta model it works fine and all the attributes are handled, also those of the Long type.
But when I generate some text using Xpand during the workflow execution I receive the following warning:

1313 WARN EClassType - Couldn't resolve type for Long

for every attribute of type Long and the XPand Editor auto-completion feature doesn't provide any of the attributes of the Long type. Moreover the transformation returns an error saying that properties of the Long type couldn't be find.
I have defined other types like Long for integers, doubles and so on in the same way and I have no problem for them.

Am I missing something?

Thanks to all
Enrico
Re: [XPAND] Couldn't resolve type for Long [message #556030 is a reply to message #555999] Mon, 30 August 2010 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hello Enrico,

it works for "int" and "double" cause the BuiltInMetamodel of Xtend knows this types. Long it does not know. The easiest solution would be to change the instance type to java.lang.Long.

Regards
Christian

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: [XPAND] Couldn't resolve type for Long [message #556035 is a reply to message #556030] Mon, 30 August 2010 15:51 Go to previous message
Enrico Randazzo is currently offline Enrico RandazzoFriend
Yes, it works! Very Happy

Thank you Christian!!!!
Previous Topic:Acceleo 3 Create folder in an acceleo main
Next Topic:Log for programmaticaly MWE execution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 09:52:46 GMT 2024