Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Extension point selection - adding new extensions
Extension point selection - adding new extensions [message #554501] Mon, 23 August 2010 12:34 Go to next message
Michal Borek is currently offline Michal BorekFriend
Hello,
I'm new here so be forgiving.

I wanted to add html editor to my plugin. I found that it's in "wst" package. I search repositories (for example: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.pdt/plu gins/org.eclipse.php.ui/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF?root=Tools_Proj ect&view=log) and there are wst requirements.

But when I try to add such requirements like org.eclipse.wst.html.ui, it can't be resolved.

Please tell me where available plugins are stored and how to add new plugins to "extension point selection" dialog.

Thank you in advance!
Re: Extension point selection - adding new extensions [message #554562 is a reply to message #554501] Mon, 23 August 2010 14:42 Go to previous message
eshvar60  is currently offline eshvar60 Friend
I think that in order to do this you will have to perform 2 steps.

Add the plug-in to Dependencies tab of your plugin.xml. Just click "add" under "required plug-ins" and type in "*wst*"(w/o quotes) to find all the wst packages.

After this you can go to your extensions tab and you should see any exposed points in there now.

I am not an expert so anyone can feel free to correct me. Let me know how it goes!
Previous Topic:Adding javascript into Help Webapp
Next Topic:Modular RCP Application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:16:15 GMT 2024