Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] How to generate customized name spaces in an element?
[ATL] How to generate customized name spaces in an element? [message #553007] Mon, 16 August 2010 02:44 Go to next message
Yuzhang Han is currently offline Yuzhang HanFriend
Hi!
I've got a question concerned with ATL, hoping someone can give me some tips. Namely, is it possible/how to add customized (e.g. xmlns=...) name spaces in any element in my output model.

E.g., if I want to add an attribute xmlns:ext="http://ijk.xyz.org/extension" into my element Process, but in the metamodel, the attribute xmlns:ext is not defined. Is there any way to realize this?

Many thanx!
Re: [ATL] How to generate customized name spaces in an element? [message #553041 is a reply to message #553007] Mon, 16 August 2010 08:17 Go to previous message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
This is purely a serialization problem and not an ATL one I think. ATL delegates to the registered factory associated with the file extension for the serialization. You should be able to find some docs on that on the EMF sites.
Previous Topic:[ATL] How to bypass ATL buildin Keyword if it is used as attribute/relation-name in metamodel
Next Topic:[ATL] how to convert relationName among two classes into Element in XML as Target
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:48:10 GMT 2024