Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Xpand] Postprocessor for handling Java imports
[Xpand] Postprocessor for handling Java imports [message #550568] Fri, 30 July 2010 20:23
Michael Ernst is currently offline Michael Ernst
Four weeks ago I was looking for a solution how imports could be handled better than with the new ONFILECLOSE keyword of Xpand 1.0 and than I found the blog entry from Karsten Thoms and the hybridlabs-beautifier. Than I asked myself why I should use the Jalopy beautifier, the Xpand integration of the JDT beautifier works very well but the import handling is missing. So I decided to fill up this gap and to provide a postprocessor implementation for this, based on the JDT - not on Jalopy. As result there are two small Eclipse Plugins. The first plugin integrates the import handling into Eclipse by providing a context menu entry. The second plugin is the Xpand integration with also a simple import group configuration. It is published under the EPL v.1.

See the following Links:
Project is hosted on Sourceforge
Eclipse Update Site: http://cqtp.sourceforge.net/eclipse/
Example configurations and a short usage screencast can be found on the project website linked on the Sourceforge project main page.

The current version number is 0.0.5 so do not expect to much but I would be pleased about user feedback / bug reports / any improvements! Please report them on the sourceforge page not in this thread. The plugin is compatible to the latest release (1.0) of Xpand.

Kind regards,
Michael
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] store trace information
Next Topic:Type resolution issue (Xtend)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 01 18:32:06 GMT 2014