Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Exporting Binary Plugins with site.p2(Buckminster + Hudson)
Exporting Binary Plugins with site.p2 [message #549753] Tue, 27 July 2010 20:02 Go to next message
Terran Gilman is currently offline Terran GilmanFriend
I'm working on migrating the build system used by the VTP over to using Buckminster. I have created two hudson jobs. The first imports a target definition and archives it into a target platform to be consumed by the second. The other hudson job is responsible for building the VTP source and publishing the p2 update site to the downloads area.

I have been able to build the target platform successfully. I have also been able to build the VTP source and export the p2 update site. The problem i have is that included plugins (binary items retrieved by my cquery) are not all included in the exported update site. Only a handful are included in the export, and as far as i can tell, the reason is that they are all directory based and not packaged into jar files.

Is there a way to force the update site export to include these items?
Re: Exporting Binary Plugins with site.p2 [message #549761 is a reply to message #549753] Tue, 27 July 2010 20:44 Go to previous message
Terran Gilman is currently offline Terran GilmanFriend
I now realize what i've been missing in the way of information this whole time. The results of the site.p2 action are repackaged into the site.p2 directory of the feature used to generate the site. I was looking at the raw build output before.
Previous Topic:Junit not working with latest headless?!
Next Topic:Teneo/Texo build problem with Buckminster
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:48:34 GMT 2024