|Sapphire 0.1 Milestone Plan [message #548773]
||Thu, 22 July 2010 23:15
| Konstantin Komissarchik
Registered: July 2009
The first milestone will be reserved for getting started activities. The items are as follows:|
1. Refactor the existing codebase for the org.eclipse namespace.
2. Update copyright statements along with plugin and feature licenses.
3. Code contribution made and granted parallel IP status.
4. Get build working on eclipse.org Hudson infrastructure.
5. Publish builds such that adopters can download them.
Samples are to be runnable, but documentation may be incomplete or partly out of date.
Since the first milestone depends on variables outside of our control (trademark review by EMO, project creation review and getting parallel IP approval), I am not going to even try to pin a date to it.
After the first milestone, future milestones (versioned as 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, etc) will be scheduled at regular intervals (likely monthly). Starting with 0.2, individual items will be tracked via bugzilla.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.08486 seconds