Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor(Dependencies to typesystem.uml2 shrouds the built-in types)
[Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541382] Sun, 20 June 2010 17:29 Go to next message
Fredy  is currently offline Fredy Friend
Hello

Im new to oAW, so I'm stumble over all beginner mistakes. The scenario:

With Topcased I have created an uml2 profile with a stereotype (Entity) and an uml2 model with 2 classes (Address and Person) which are annotated with the sterotype (Entity).

In the generator project is a minimal mwe and a minimal xpt. The xpt uses for example the statement
«FILE name + ".java"»

If the dependent typesystem in the project are:
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf;bundle-version="1.0.0",
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2;bundle-version="1.0.0"
then the classes would be generated, but the editor say:
Multiple markers at this line
- Couldn't find operation '+(String)' for type 'java::lang::String'
- String expected!

If the dependent typesystem in the project is only:
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf;bundle-version="1.0.0",
then the editor is happy (the code completion presents other methods like toFirstUpper() etc.) but the generator has a problem:
--------------------
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.Setup'(Element: bean bean class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.Setup' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:13; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'standardUML2Setup' in clazz 'java.lang.Object' found.(Element: standardUML2Setup='true' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:13; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.profile.ProfileMetaModel' (Element: bean bean class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.profile.ProfileMeta Model' id='testProfile' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:16; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'profile' in clazz 'java.lang.Object' found.(Element: profile='platform:/resource/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/s rc/JpaProfile.uml' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:17; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.UML2MetaModel'(Element: bean metaModel class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.UML2MetaModel' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:30; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
-------------------

How should I configure the plug-in project, so the editor and the generator will be happy?

Thank for your help
Fredy
Re: [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541389 is a reply to message #541382] Sun, 20 June 2010 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hello,

which metamodel contributors did you configure in your projects properties under Xtend/Xpand? Did you activate "UML2 profiles"?

Btw if you use xpand 1.0.0 the xpand project wizard should help you to find the right configuration.

Regards
Christian

Need professional support for Xtext, Xpand, EMF?
Go to: http://xtext.itemis.com
Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : christiandietrich.wordpress.com
Re: [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541392 is a reply to message #541389] Sun, 20 June 2010 20:15 Go to previous message
Fredy  is currently offline Fredy Friend
Hallo Christian

I work with xpand 0.7.0, the version from Helios 3.6.0 (Eclipse Modeling Tools).

I had configured to much metamodel contributors in the project (UML2, EMF and oAW). Now I have only UML2 and all the dings are working as expected.

Thank you very much

[Updated on: Sun, 20 June 2010 20:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[Xpand] Optimize succeeding workflow calls
Next Topic:How to create an static function with an annotation in Model?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 25 09:38:44 GMT 2016