Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » "Resource is out of sync with the file system" on Target Definition
"Resource is out of sync with the file system" on Target Definition [message #537571] Wed, 02 June 2010 23:17
Flavio Donze is currently offline Flavio DonzeFriend
Hello

I have a little problem with my build jobs.

I have about 10 jobs which depend on a "Target Definition" job (using importtargetdefinition).
The job updates the definition using the hudson "Source-Code-Management".
The build does a post build action "Archive and publish an Eclipse Target Platform" => ".metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/.bundle_pool".
Before the target platform is resolved, the previous one ".metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/.bundle_pool" is removed.

Now all my builds that depend on this Target Definition fail on the first launch, telling me:
org.osgi.service.prefs.BackingStoreException: Resource is out of sync with the file system: '/ch.scodi.client.site/TargetDefinition.target'.
Caused by: Resource is out of sync with the file system: '/ch.scodi.client.site/TargetDefinition.target'.

Any idea on how I can get rid of this, it's really annonying because I have to build everything twice.

greets
Flavio

Prozessmanagement und Qualitätsmanagement Software QMS/IMS
https://www.scodi.ch
Previous Topic:SCM trigger in Hudson with Buckminster?
Next Topic:PDE JUnit Test with buckminster headless for eclipse 3.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:50:04 GMT 2024