Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Collecting results from plugin profiling(No profiling result available for my custom plugin)
Collecting results from plugin profiling [message #537414] Wed, 02 June 2010 11:52 Go to next message
Xavier Coulon is currently offline Xavier CoulonFriend
Hello,

I'm starting using the latest stable TPTP on Ganymede to perform some profiling on a plugin i'm currently developping. I have a JUnit plug-in test that runs fine, and that i now launch in 'profiling mode'.

After setting a high-enough max perm size for my JVM, the test still runs fine, but NO "Excution time analysis" data is collected for my plugin Sad

In the "Session summary" tab of the "Execution statistics" view, I have results for a few other plugins (MercurialEclipse and others), and filtering on my own package returns no result.

Is there any configuration I'm missing ? Or something to add in my plugin ?

Thank you in advance
Best regards,
Xavier
Re: Collecting results from plugin profiling [message #537555 is a reply to message #537414] Wed, 02 June 2010 21:11 Go to previous message
Xavier Coulon is currently offline Xavier CoulonFriend
Ok, I just found my mistake: in the "monitor" tab of the profiling launcher, I just needed to double-click on the "Java 5 profiling" (as written just on the right side) to modify the filters.. Since my packages begin with "org", they were not included in the profiling...

It works fine now Wink
/Xavier
Previous Topic:Is the Generic Log Adapter alive?
Next Topic:Profiler not seeing application's configuration files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:36:09 GMT 2024