|[JET] How to Dynamically call JET transform api through a plugin? [message #535825]
||Tue, 25 May 2010 20:18
| Herat Acharya
Registered: May 2010
I am trying to dynamically call JET transform api through a plugin. But I am getting some error. Please help me with it
1) I have created a new wizard plugin Which selects a particular file.
2) This is an XML file which i need to futher process using JET and create some new files.
3) I am already done with the JET templates for that XML. Now the question it to merge the 2 systems.
4) Hence on when we click the finish button of the wizard i give the xml file as input to the JET template.
5) I am using the following code to invoke JET template
IResource fileRes = (IResource) file // the path to xml file;
IStatus status = JET2Platform.runTransformOnResource("com.tibco.mdm.trwJetTemplate ",fileRes,monitor);
But it gives me a weird error when i click on finish button an alert message pops up sayin error in org/eclipse/jet/JET2Platform
and it gives no other error.
Please help me with this
Thanks in advance
[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:43]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 1.11118 seconds