Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader(We are looking for an experienced CORE Eclipse / RCP developer Team-leader)
Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #535697] Tue, 25 May 2010 10:09 Go to next message
Mike is currently offline MikeFriend
We are a very sucessfull company who requires a new Core Team Leader with a high level of experience in Eclipse and RCP development. The suitable person will work from our Bournemouth HQ South UK and run a complete product devlopment cycle. A good package and share options go with this high level of responsibility.

www.metaflow.com
Re: Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #536610 is a reply to message #535697] Fri, 28 May 2010 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaniska Mandal is currently offline Kaniska MandalFriend
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #536611 is a reply to message #536610] Fri, 28 May 2010 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pls provide your email/contact details to discuss further.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #537553 is a reply to message #535697] Wed, 02 June 2010 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I can help you out.
can you pls send email at kaniska2005@yahoo.co.in.

Re: Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #580359 is a reply to message #535697] Fri, 28 May 2010 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi ,
I am really interested to know more about the position .

In a brief :

I am Bachelor in Computer Science, 9 yrs of Industry Experience in Design and Development of
core products like Tibco BPM, Tibco Rule Engine Tools, Jackbe Mashup, Tibco SOA,
Oracle ETL (iSetup) , Progress OpenEdge using JAVA, J2EE, GWT, Spring, Eclipse, SQL.

As an Architect, responsible for taking design and architectural decisions for developing products.

Apart from java, j2ee tooling, I am deeply committed to Eclipse last 5 years.

So eagerly looking for an eclipse tooling ,java fulltime opportunity in a reputed company.

1. I have designed and built IDEs (Editor, viewer, Debugger, modeller, wizards) for SQL, BPM and SOA
2. I have built tools 'Transforming heterogeneous models into domain model' and 'DTP integration' - that can be contributed to / integrated with eclipse.

3. Presented paper on Eclipse Model Visualization Approach (JAX seminar)

4. Regular blogger on Eclipse Tips and Mentoring & Contributed Articles on Eclipse

**** I have valid L1 Visa.Looking for H1B Sponsorship / Workorder to apply H1B thru consultancy.

Hoping to hear from you soon (408-431-3243)
Re: Eclipse / RCP Core developer Role Team Leader [message #580452 is a reply to message #535697] Wed, 02 June 2010 21:06 Go to previous message
I think I can help you out.
can you pls send email at mailto:kaniska2005@yahoo.co.in.
Previous Topic:RCP Developer in Europe available for a contract
Next Topic:Eclipse EMF/RCP developer NEEDED for contract
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:21:15 GMT 2024