Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Profiling web app deployed on remote Tomcat server
Profiling web app deployed on remote Tomcat server [message #533948] Mon, 17 May 2010 14:28 Go to next message
Vijay RajFriend
I have followed "Eclipse TPTP Tomcat HowTo" pdf and tryed to connect to external web app deployed on remote tomcat server...

I am getting all the results but the classes are related to Tomcat, not my web app...

Can any body please suggest what i am doing wrong???

---------------------
why, mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?
Because I Choose To.
Regards,
Vijay
Re: Profiling web app deployed on remote Tomcat server [message #534649 is a reply to message #533948] Wed, 19 May 2010 18:05 Go to previous message
Jonathan West is currently offline Jonathan WestFriend
Hi Vijay, in order to see the data from your classes, you'll need to alter the filters to include the your classes. For instance, if your application is com.company.product, you can use a filter such as 'com.company.product.* * INCLUDE' and place it at the top of the filter set (filters at the top of the filter set have the highest priority). The default filters should still show your classes however, so you may need to examine the filters to see if your application's classes are being excludes by one of the rules.
Previous Topic:WebLogic - Profiling Button disabled
Next Topic:LTA Static Parser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:55:28 GMT 2024