Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » PHP Popup documentation(Documentation doesn't show in PDT)
PHP Popup documentation [message #533760] Sun, 16 May 2010 19:10 Go to next message
Mario R. Vallejo is currently offline Mario R. VallejoFriend
Hello. So just installed PDT on Eclipse Galileo running Ubuntu Lucid. I have code completition, and also if I press CTRL + SPACE I get function names, variables and whatnot that starts with the characters I just entered. The thing is that when I select one, all I see is a black square. No documentation whatsoever. I tried the same thing in Java and I got documentation, JavaFX also got documentation and python I got documentation. It just happens to me using PHP.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: PHP Popup documentation [message #533782 is a reply to message #533760] Mon, 17 May 2010 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
If you are keeping default theme 'Ambiance'...
*My* workaround is changing background color of tooltips.
(ubuntu menu)System > Preferences > Appearance >> Theme > Customize >> Colors > Tooltips
Re: PHP Popup documentation [message #533786 is a reply to message #533760] Mon, 17 May 2010 04:52 Go to previous message
Mario R. Vallejo is currently offline Mario R. VallejoFriend
Oh... really.... never thought about it. I've been fighting with this the whole weekend. Even though I wouldn't need it because I know the functions I use regularly it was like a pet peeve. Thank you very much, you lifted the frustration off of me.
Previous Topic:Path Mapping and remote debugging
Next Topic:Eclipse not working with Xdebug and WAMP server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:23:31 GMT 2024