Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » LTA Static Parser
LTA Static Parser [message #533116] Wed, 12 May 2010 09:58 Go to next message
Rui Azevedo is currently offline Rui AzevedoFriend
Hi,

I need to use a static parser with TPTP 4.5 to analyze logs more efficiently.

I've created a plugin with my static parser class (exported) and another plugin that uses the logParser extension Point, using an GLA adapter file that points to the previously refered static parser class.

The problem I'm getting is that when I select a log to import it gives me a NullPointerException with no other information than that.

Can anybody please point me to the right direction? Even just a simple functional static parser project would be a great help
Re: LTA Static Parser [message #535126 is a reply to message #533116] Fri, 21 May 2010 11:33 Go to previous message
Rui Azevedo is currently offline Rui AzevedoFriend
Ok, I've managed to advance a bit more with the parser, but now after the import is complete it throws a Exception.

This is the error log information I get:

Quote:
org.eclipse.hyades.logging.parsers.LogParserException: IWAT0412E Errors occurred parsing the log file C:\Users\rfazevedo\Desktop\example.log.
at org.eclipse.hyades.logging.parsers.importer.ParserWrapper.pa rse(ParserWrapper.java:148)
at org.eclipse.hyades.logging.parsers.provisional.importer.Loca lLogImportLoader.startParsing(LocalLogImportLoader.java:95)
at org.eclipse.tptp.monitoring.log.internal.core.LocalImportHan dler.importLog(LocalImportHandler.java:105)
at org.eclipse.tptp.monitoring.logui.internal.wizards.ImportLog Wizard$Implementation$LocalLogImportJob.run(ImportLogWizard. java:1203)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

I have debugged the parser and it is constructing and returning a valid CommonBaseEvent array in the ParseNext() function. What I needed was to understand why it is throwing that exception.

Thanks in advance
Previous Topic:Profiling web app deployed on remote Tomcat server
Next Topic:Termination of TPTP Monitoring Tools Sub-Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:59:08 GMT 2024