Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Excellent RCP & GEF-EMF-GMF training - May 11-21, Virtual, Worldwide!
Excellent RCP & GEF-EMF-GMF training - May 11-21, Virtual, Worldwide! [message #531310] Tue, 04 May 2010 14:07
Amy Hall is currently offline Amy HallFriend

Intensive training by Eclipse University for your new Eclipse team!

EXCELLENT, HANDS-ON, VIRTUAL
ATTEND FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

- Developing with Eclipse Plugins and RCP (4 days):
May 11-14, 2010

- Modeling with GEF, EMF, and GMF (5 days):
May 17-21, 2010

Special promotional discounts!
Register at: http://www.eclipseuniversity.org

Course materials (500 pages of lecture book, 400 pages of lab book, and complete lab solutions) are mailed prior to the class start date.

These virtual sessions have been delivered for companies all over U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia!

Testimonials:
"I was apprehensive of taking a virtual online course but I am happy with how it turned out.
AvantSoft instructor truly is the best instructor I have come across in my career so far!
He is very knowledgeable, has very clear understanding of concepts and thinks outside the box when he is asked questions.
It was a pleasure to be in his class for 5 days, considering how intense the course material was!"

These sessions can be attended virtually from anywhere in the world!

To register, send email to amy at eclipseuniversity dot org

Previous Topic:Eclipse SOA Tools Senior Developer position open at TIBCO Software
Next Topic:Excellent RCP & GEF-EMF-GMF training - May 11-21, Virtual, Worldwide!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:06:48 GMT 2024