Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » VIATRA » Import UML model (Unable to import uml model to VIATRA2)
Import UML model [message #530892] Sun, 02 May 2010 12:39 Go to next message
zk  is currently offline zk Friend
Hello,
I am a new user. I want to import a UML model (from Rational Software Architect). For this I follow the steps in folowing link:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA2/UseCases/ModelExportImport
but unfortunatelly , I got fatel error:

[fatal] Error while importing UML model: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.ibm.com/xtools/1.5.2/Umlnotation not found.

Could any one help me to resolve this.

Thanks for attention.

Re: Import UML model [message #536004 is a reply to message #530892] Wed, 26 May 2010 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Sorry for the slow answer.

My first tip would be that the UML metamodel is not available. Did you try installing VIATRA2 to Rational Software Architect, or did you use a clean Eclipse with VIATRA? If its the latter case, then please verify, that the EMF representation of UML is also installed (that should contain the required metamodel).
Re: Import UML model [message #575135 is a reply to message #530892] Wed, 26 May 2010 15:50 Go to previous message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Sorry for the slow answer.

My first tip would be that the UML metamodel is not available. Did you try installing VIATRA2 to Rational Software Architect, or did you use a clean Eclipse with VIATRA? If its the latter case, then please verify, that the EMF representation of UML is also installed (that should contain the required metamodel).
Previous Topic:Import UML model
Next Topic:Concrete models and VTCL transformations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:49:37 GMT 2024