Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Persistence.xml problem
Persistence.xml problem [message #529357] Fri, 23 April 2010 22:32 Go to next message
Bochofilo  is currently offline Bochofilo
Messages: 4
Registered: April 2010
Junior Member
Hi! , i'm new at this forum.
Here is my problem , i'm developing app with eclipselink running on tomcat 6.0.26 and the error is that persistence.xml is not working at all , just work once , then i change the database name and stop working , change again the database to the original name and not work , there is no error, no exception , nothing .The app is working like persistence.xml is correct , persist() remove() , etc not working there is any action.
Even i delete every persistence.xml i found in the project and in the war file and the result is the same , the app is not showing any error , nothing ,. Just work the first time , i delete every cache i found , etc .. but ... nothing , i would apreciate any help because i don't know what else i can do .


Re: Persistence.xml problem [message #529622 is a reply to message #529357] Mon, 26 April 2010 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Sutherland is currently offline James Sutherland
Messages: 1939
Registered: July 2009
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Senior Member

Odd, seems like the original app is cached in Tomcat. Maybe you need to manually remove it and redeploy. Or perhaps try a new Tomcat install to verify things.

Also enable logging on finest to see what is going on.


James : Wiki : Book : Blog : Twitter
Re: Persistence.xml problem [message #529692 is a reply to message #529622] Mon, 26 April 2010 19:17 Go to previous message
Bochofilo  is currently offline Bochofilo
Messages: 4
Registered: April 2010
Junior Member
well , it's annoying ... 3 clean install of tomcat , but nothing ... the same result , clean and build the project many time ( and manually delete the war file ) the same result .
I'm using wicket-contrib-javaee for resource injection in the app , when i create the entitymanager , i set the persistence unit to a name that not exist just to see if an error or exception occurs , but ... nothing , and the war file is the correct one in tomcat.
The most annoying thing is that everything that i mention before was running perfectly the first time , i'l keep searching.Thanks.
Previous Topic:COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session
Next Topic:Eclipse 1.1.2 JPA extensions on Sun Glassfish v2.1.1
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 24 13:40:59 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.18251 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software