Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Open sub diagram with contextual/popup menu
icon14.gif  Open sub diagram with contextual/popup menu [message #527548] Thu, 15 April 2010 14:54 Go to next message
Dewas is currently offline DewasFriend
Hello everybody!

I work on a modeling tool based on gmf for an intership. I am a French student, and I hope that my English will be understandable enough!

I created a editor on the basis of a modelling representing the connections between various softwares components. For every software component, I have two different sub-diagrams which represent its architecture and its temporal functioning.

At present, I can reach one of the sub-diagram easily in double clicking my software component on the main editor, but I can't open the second directly from my main editor.
I shall like I can open two sub-editor since the pull-down menu by making a right click on my software component. The menu would allow me to open the sub-diagram of my choice.

I tried to apply the method explained in http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Tutorial_Part_3#Custom_Actions , but I don't succeed to implement it.
I am in search of a way or of a help to create entries to the pull-down menu. If somebody has an answer for me, it shall be great!

In the hope of a help! Regards,

b0b_ChoK

DEWAS Albert
Master Degree in the IUP Intelligent Systems
Trainee to Continental Corporation Toulouse
Re: Open sub diagram with contextual/popup menu [message #528728 is a reply to message #527548] Wed, 21 April 2010 15:02 Go to previous message
Dewas is currently offline DewasFriend
I managed to implement the tuto 3. But I try now to open one sub-diagram from the method run of my action, what is that somebody knows how to program the execution of the policy allowing to open my sub-diagram?

DEWAS Albert
Master Degree in the IUP Intelligent Systems
Trainee to Continental Corporation Toulouse
Previous Topic:How to add a feature label to a link displaying features of another class
Next Topic:Problem with compartment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:49:11 GMT 2024