|Customization of WSDL Editor [message #526514]
||Mon, 12 April 2010 02:05
Registered: April 2010
I would like to customize the behavior of the WTP WSDL editor in the following way:
- change URL of automatically generated Port Address for a new WSDL file
- add a fault automatically when a new service operation is added
- change default naming of parts for a service (input, output, fault)
- change default naming of messages for a service
- change default naming of elements for a service (input, output, fault)
Could someone please give me a hint how to achive this?
Thank you very much fpr your help.
|Re: Customization of WSDL Editor [message #527623 is a reply to message #526514]
||Thu, 15 April 2010 15:34
| Raymond Lai
Registered: July 2009
First, I want to clarify whether you're looking to achieve what you said using the existing tools in WTP or you're looking to contribute some code to make that happen.
I'm assuming that it's the former. So in response of your questions:
- No, automatically generated Port Address by the New WSDL wizard is not customizable. You need to change the URL in the WSDL editor.
- Other default names are not customizable when you add them in the editor.
When an item is added to the Editor's canvas, the direct edit is already enabled and focused so that you can enter your own name. That's the intended use case for WSDL editor.
If this doesn't serve your purpose, can you elaborate more on your use case? Thanks.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01613 seconds