|Eclipse RCP consultant wanted [message #524856]
||Sat, 03 April 2010 00:13
| No real name
Registered: April 2010
We are a financial services company looking to contract with a software consulting firm or individual to develop a front-end GUI application that we will use to monitor and control trading applications that run on remote linux servers. It seems that the Eclipse RCP would be a reasonable solution for our needs. Any experienced GUI developers, preferably located in the California Bay area, interested in this opportunity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject "GUI development". If not already obvious, this is a paid consulting/development opportunity.
Below is a summary of some of our requirements.
- Real-time charting of market data and analytics. The charting capability must be able to chart hundreds of thousands of points, with updates three to ten times per second.
- Configure connections to back-end database servers for querying information and sending commands.
- Navigate through various structured information, and submit commands that are sent to, and executed on, back-end database servers.
- User authentication and permissioning of access to certain features based on user settings in windows Active Directory server.
- Flexibility to run on multiple platforms (windows, Mac, Linux).
- Flexible and extendible by end users (can add new charts, adjust/format charts, add/adjust audio and visual alerting, configure layout, add new buttons and bind them to specific commands or function calls that are executed on a back-end database server).
VN7 Dynamic Capital, LP
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.09097 seconds