Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [TCS] Using a generated injector in an Eclipse with ATL 3.x installed
[TCS] Using a generated injector in an Eclipse with ATL 3.x installed [message #524017] Tue, 30 March 2010 10:32
Marten Sijtema is currently offline Marten SijtemaFriend
I am currently having the following situation:

1) I have two instances of eclipse installed, one with TCS+ATL 2.x version (Eclipse #1), and one with ATL 3.x (Eclipse #2)
2) In Eclipse #1, I extended ATL's metamodel, and using TCS I extended the concrete syntax of atl. (files now have .fatl extension).
3) I copied the generated fatl plugin into the plugins folder of Eclipse #2
4) A higher order transformation transforms .fatl to .atl, and this HOT requires ATL 3.x (because rule inheritance is needed)

In Eclipse #2 I am building an ANT file that executes this HOT and chains some other transformations, to avoid having to press 10 buttons for each transformation. Therefore, I would like to use the .fatl injector as follows:

<property name="fatlModel" location="ecore2gwt/ecore2gwt.fatl" />
<property name="featureATLParser" location="ecore2gwt/libraries/FeatureATL-parser.jar" />

<!-- Loading FeatureATL model -->
<atl.loadModel modelHandler="EMF" name="fatlModel-loaded" metamodel="fatlMM-loaded" path="${fatlModel}">
<injector name="ebnf">
<param name="name" value="fatlMM-loaded"/>
<param name="parserGenerator" value="antlr3"/>
<classpath>
<pathelement location="${featureATLParser}"/>
</classpath>
</injector>
</atl.loadModel>

I get the following error when running the ANT-file (from Eclipse #2):

Buildfile: /Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/run/m2m-with- fatl.ant

start:
[atl.loadModel] Loading model fatlMM-loaded from file://Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/metamod els/fatl/FeatureATL.ecore
[atl.loadModel] Loading model atlMM-loaded from file://Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/metamod els/atl/ATL.ecore
[atl.loadModel] Loading model fatlModel-loaded from file://Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/ecore2g wt.fatl

BUILD FAILED
/Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/run/m2m-with- fatl.ant:46: Unable to load injector ebnf

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Regards,

Marten Sijtema

My company: Sytematic, building business software from models.
Previous Topic:[MOFScript]Import the cmof metamodel in a MOFScript transformation
Next Topic:MOFScript
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:56:58 GMT 2024