Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [MOFScript]Import the cmof metamodel in a MOFScript transformation
[MOFScript]Import the cmof metamodel in a MOFScript transformation [message #519890] Wed, 10 March 2010 11:30 Go to next message
yeliu is currently offline yeliuFriend
Hello,
I want to transform an xml file having the following header:
---------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.1" xmlns:xmi="http://schema.omg.org/spec/XMI/2.1" xmlns:cmof="http://schema.omg.org/spec/MOF/2.0/cmof.xml">
<cmof:Package xmi:id="_0" name="UML">
---------------------
I didn't find the cmof metamodel in the import list of mofscript. Is there a way to get it?
Thanks!

M
Re: [MOFScript]Import the cmof metamodel in a MOFScript transformation [message #521582 is a reply to message #519890] Thu, 18 March 2010 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jon Oldevik is currently offline Jon OldevikFriend
Dear Yeliu,

In the normal case, you should have the CMOF metamodel (EMF) installed as a plugin in your eclipse installation --- the metamodel should then appear in the 'import list'.

Another option is to place the actual EMF file under the directory specified as 'Metamodels path for MOFScript, which you will find under 'Windows/Preferences/MOFScript' in eclipse.

Cheers,
Jon Oldevik
Re: [MOFScript]Import the cmof metamodel in a MOFScript transformation [message #521691 is a reply to message #521582] Thu, 18 March 2010 14:10 Go to previous message
yeliu is currently offline yeliuFriend
Hi Jon,
We've been trying very hard to seek CMOF metamodel everywhere, but cann't find it unfortunately. Do you know where I can download such a .jar file or whatever so that I can make MOFScript find it?
A lot of thanks!

M
Previous Topic:Initializing diagrams programatically?
Next Topic:[TCS] Using a generated injector in an Eclipse with ATL 3.x installed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:50:09 GMT 2024