Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [Xtend] resolve links to other files
[Xtend] resolve links to other files [message #517961] Tue, 02 March 2010 15:39 Go to next message
moni is currently offline moniFriend
Hallo,

within my transformation source file there is a link to another file like the following:

<root>
    <properties>
        <property definition="../folder/properties.aaxl#//@property.0/@definition.3">
        </property>
    </properties>
</root>

I would like to access the data of the other file´s definition element. If I print the whole object with info() I get something like this:

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl@ab3fcc (eProxyURI: file:/D:/projects/.../folder/properties.aaxl#//@property.0/@definition.3 eClass: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@72d54a (name: Definition) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))

but I can not access any attribute, since it always returns null when I try something like this (assume the definition within the other file has an attribute "name"):

(properties.property.first().definition).name.info()->

somehow I do not know how to handle such links to other files. thanks for any hint!
Re: [Xtend] resolve links to other files [message #518896 is a reply to message #517961] Fri, 05 March 2010 11:47 Go to previous message
moni is currently offline moniFriend
finally I found a solution on my own, by just deleting every path until the file name. Rolling Eyes
Previous Topic:[xtend] java escape and lists
Next Topic:variables between rules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:35:31 GMT 2024