Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » References between projects in Xpand
References between projects in Xpand [message #517195] Fri, 26 February 2010 15:02 Go to next message
Thomas L is currently offline Thomas LFriend
When I have references between xmi source that are in two different projects in my workspace I can't get my xpand template to work. It works fine when both sources are in the same project.
There is no error thrown, it just returns nothing.

«DEFINE PortRoot FOR uml::Port-»
«this.getRequireds()» // should return Required Interfaces

File 1#
<ownedAttribute xmi:type="uml:Port" xmi:id="_HEP_oK5iEd6E-8NOlDK0Cg" name="bbSchMeMiServerP" aggregation="composite">
<type xmi:type="uml:Collaboration" href=" platform:/resource/com.lte.op.m2t/src/ifm.emx#_XlXq8MSPEd6x2 9qQlkLnRw?eNodeB/InterfaceModel/BbmcBbSchMeMi? "/>
</ownedAttribute>

File 2#

<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Package" xmi:id="_mUeEUNRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw" name="BbmcBbSchMeMi">
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Collaboration" xmi:id="_XlXq8MSPEd6x29qQlkLnRw" name="BbmcBbSchMeMi" clientDependency="_mUjj5dRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw _mUjj5tRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw">
<interfaceRealization xmi:id="_mUjj5dRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw" name="" supplier="_mUi80dRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw" client="_XlXq8MSPEd6x29qQlkLnRw" contract="_mUi80dRAEd6Do-ikKlMLkw"/>
</packagedElement>

I have a reference from project A to project b in the Project references of project A but that doesn't help.
Is there another way of defining references in Xpand?

BR Thomas
Re: References between projects in Xpand [message #517214 is a reply to message #517195] Fri, 26 February 2010 15:47 Go to previous message
Darius Jockel is currently offline Darius JockelFriend
Hello Thomas,

I tried to reference a model inside another project, and it worked.
My steps (maybe some are not necessary):
-Adding a project reference from generator project to the project containing the model to refer.
-Adding this project also to the buildpath of the generator project
-Inside the model.xmi: Load resource by 'Browse Wokspace'

This works for me.
Did this also work for you?

Regards
Darius
Previous Topic:Failed MweReader with deployed dsl
Next Topic:redefining types in an Xpand project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:55:07 GMT 2024