|Save not working when overriding createWindowContents() [message #517080]
||Fri, 26 February 2010 01:37
Registered: February 2010
I have a problem with editor save when overriding createWindowContents() in my ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor class.
What is working:
- Editor opens and Object is editable
- Editor is set dirty when Object is changed (e.g. save button in toolbar is activated and editor head is changed from 'Object' to 'Object *')
- when closing editor there is the usual "Do you want to save changes" message
What is not working:
- Save button does not work (e.g. it stays activated and editor head stays 'Object *')
- Save in "Do you want to save changes" messagebox on editor close is not working (e.g. it disapiers as usual but the editor is not closed and head is still 'Object *')
When commenting the createWindowContents() function/code so the super function in WorkbenchWindowAdvisor is used the save button und the editor close + save on close is working again. In my function there are only own toolbar, menubar and logo added, nothing with (save-)listeners or something.
Is this a know problem? Do you have an idea what I'm doing wrong or have missed?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01669 seconds