Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » How to generate a sdk feature?
How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512631] Fri, 05 February 2010 12:00 Go to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi,
Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both the source and runtime?

I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in the overall feature.xml, but I guess that would
fail cause the source features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.

I searched the newsgroup and only found this reference (from april last year, so maybe it is easier/different now):

> 2) Alternatively, I'd also like to include a (generated) source feature in another feature. For example, my "SDK"
feature should not only contain the binary features, but also the sources. A user installing the SDK feature would then
automatically get the sources, too. Is that possible?
>
Yes, but I think it requires a buckminster.cspex that removes the dependency to the source feature. It will be included
in the build anyway due to attributes that references the source feature generation in the original feature. Not optimal
and room for improvements of course, I just haven't gotten that far yet.

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512638 is a reply to message #512631] Fri, 05 February 2010 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
On 02/05/2010 05:56 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both
> the source and runtime?
>
> I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in the
> overall feature.xml, but I guess that would fail cause the source
> features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.
>
You guess wrong ;-)

You can add your source features just like any other feature to an SDK feature. This was fixed fairly recently.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=294009

HTH,
Thomas Hallgren
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512646 is a reply to message #512638] Fri, 05 February 2010 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Thomas, great that I am wrong :-).

gr. Martin

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> On 02/05/2010 05:56 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both
>> the source and runtime?
>>
>> I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in the
>> overall feature.xml, but I guess that would fail cause the source
>> features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.
>>
> You guess wrong ;-)
>
> You can add your source features just like any other feature to an SDK
> feature. This was fixed fairly recently.
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=294009
>
> HTH,
> Thomas Hallgren

--

Springsite/Elver.org
The Netherlands
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512665 is a reply to message #512638] Fri, 05 February 2010 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch, I still get an error with the approach I have chosen. I have the following structure:
a site feature, which contains
-> a runtime feature without sources
-> a sdk feature, which contains both sources and the plugins which are to be build

However with this setup the import fails (see below). When removing the sdk feature (only keeping the runtime feature)
then I don't get this error.

Is my setup not correct or should I configure it differently?

[java] WARNING [0007] : Component request
org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.1.1.201001230825,1 .1.1.201001230825] is inconflict with request
org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.0.4.v200904062259, 1.0.4.v200904062259]
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in resourceMap
file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.releng
[java] ERROR [0000] : Rejecting provider
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}): Components
of type osgi.bundle are not supported
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.features
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
Components of type osgi.bundle are not supported
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.plugins
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}): No
component match was found
[java] ERROR The server reported an error while performing the "cvs rlog" command.
[java] ERROR : The server did not provide any additional information.
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in resourceMap
file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.releng
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}): Components
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.features
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath teneo.plugins
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}): No
[java] ERROR The server reported an error while performing the "cvs rlog" command.
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in
resourceMap file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in
searchPath teneo.releng
searchPath teneo.features
searchPath teneo.plugins
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.source:osgi.bundle
was found in resourceMap
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.source:osgi.bundle
was found in searchPath teneo.releng
was found in searchPath teneo.features
was found in searchPath teneo.plugins
[java] WARN: CVS file
org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plugins/org.eclipse.em f.teneo.hibernate.mapper/plugin.properties either contains
invalid line endings on the server (CR/LF instead of just LF) or is a binary file that is not marked as -kb.
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.source:osgi.bundle was
found in resourceMap file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate..source:osgi.bundle
was found in searchPath teneo.releng
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.source:osgi.bundle
was found in searchPath teneo.features
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.source:osgi.bundle
was found in searchPath teneo.plugins
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was
found in resourceMap file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
[java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was
found in searchPath teneo.releng
found in searchPath teneo.features
found in searchPath teneo.plugins

[java] INFO: TAG-ID 0007 = Query for org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.build.components:buckminster, path:
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.buckminster:buckminster$1.0.0 -> org.apache.commons.logging:eclipse.feature$1.1.1.20100123082 5
[java]

BUILD FAILED
/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/teneo_ant.xml:52: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/build/teneo_build.xml:50: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:54: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:41: Java returned: 1

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> On 02/05/2010 05:56 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both
>> the source and runtime?
>>
>> I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in the
>> overall feature.xml, but I guess that would fail cause the source
>> features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.
>>
> You guess wrong ;-)
>
> You can add your source features just like any other feature to an SDK
> feature. This was fixed fairly recently.
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=294009
>
> HTH,
> Thomas Hallgren

--

Springsite/Elver.org
The Netherlands
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512706 is a reply to message #512665] Sat, 06 February 2010 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Martin,
I forgot to mention that your cquery need a 'skip' rule for the source components. So you need to add an 'advisor node'
with a pattern that matches those bundles and then check the 'skip' flag.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

On 02/05/2010 11:44 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
> Ouch, I still get an error with the approach I have chosen. I have the
> following structure:
> a site feature, which contains
> -> a runtime feature without sources
> -> a sdk feature, which contains both sources and the plugins which are
> to be build
>
> However with this setup the import fails (see below). When removing the
> sdk feature (only keeping the runtime feature) then I don't get this error.
>
> Is my setup not correct or should I configure it differently?
>
> [java] WARNING [0007] : Component request
> org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.1.1.201001230825,1 .1.1.201001230825]
> is inconflict with request
> org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.0.4.v200904062259, 1.0.4.v200904062259]
>
> [java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in
> resourceMap
> file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
>
> searchPath teneo.releng
> [java] ERROR [0000] : Rejecting provider
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}):
> Components of type osgi.bundle are not supported
> searchPath teneo.features
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
> searchPath teneo.plugins
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}):
> No component match was found
> [java] ERROR The server reported an error while performing the "cvs
> rlog" command.
> [java] ERROR : The server did not provide any additional information.
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in
> resourceMap
> file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
>
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}):
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}):
> rlog" command.
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in resourceMap
>
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
> teneo.releng
> teneo.features
> teneo.plugins
> rlog" command.
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.source:osgi.bundle was found in
> resourceMap
>
> rlog" command.
> [java] WARN: CVS file
> org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plugins/org.eclipse.em f.teneo.hibernate.mapper/plugin.properties
> either contains invalid line endings on the server (CR/LF instead of
> just LF) or is a binary file that is not marked as -kb.
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.source:osgi.bundle was found in
> resourceMap
>
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate..source:osgi.bundle was found in
> rlog" command.
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in
> resourceMap
>
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
> teneo.releng
> teneo.features
> teneo.plugins
> rlog" command.
>
> [java] INFO: TAG-ID 0007 = Query for
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.build.components:buckminster, path:
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.buckminster:buckminster$1.0.0 ->
> org.apache.commons.logging:eclipse.feature$1.1.1.20100123082 5
> [java]
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/teneo_ant.xml:52:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/build/teneo_build.xml:50:
> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:54:
> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:41:
> Java returned: 1
>
>
> Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> On 02/05/2010 05:56 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both
>>> the source and runtime?
>>>
>>> I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in the
>>> overall feature.xml, but I guess that would fail cause the source
>>> features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.
>>>
>> You guess wrong ;-)
>>
>> You can add your source features just like any other feature to an SDK
>> feature. This was fixed fairly recently.
>>
>> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=294009
>>
>> HTH,
>> Thomas Hallgren
>
>
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512802 is a reply to message #512706] Sun, 07 February 2010 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The resolution now works and things get build. But I get an error when performing the site.p2 action.

[echo] Creating site
[java] No component named org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle is known to Buckminster

I have tried different setups but the error is the same for all of them.

Should I also set a special configuration for the site.p2 action?

This is the cquery (although afaiu it is not used anymore when building the site itself).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0" resourceMap="teneo.rmap">
<cq:rootRequest name="org.eclipse.emf.teneo.site" componentType="eclipse.feature"/>
<cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.(\..+)?\.source" componentType="osgi.bundle" skipComponent="true"/>
<cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.(\..+)?\.source" componentType="eclipse.feature"
skipComponent="true"/>
</cq:componentQuery>

gr. Martin

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> I forgot to mention that your cquery need a 'skip' rule for the source
> components. So you need to add an 'advisor node' with a pattern that
> matches those bundles and then check the 'skip' flag.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Hallgren
>
>
> On 02/05/2010 11:44 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>> Ouch, I still get an error with the approach I have chosen. I have the
>> following structure:
>> a site feature, which contains
>> -> a runtime feature without sources
>> -> a sdk feature, which contains both sources and the plugins which are
>> to be build
>>
>> However with this setup the import fails (see below). When removing the
>> sdk feature (only keeping the runtime feature) then I don't get this
>> error.
>>
>> Is my setup not correct or should I configure it differently?
>>
>> [java] WARNING [0007] : Component request
>> org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.1.1.201001230825,1 .1.1.201001230825]
>>
>> is inconflict with request
>> org.apache.commons.logging:osgi.bundle/[1.0.4.v200904062259, 1.0.4.v200904062259]
>>
>>
>> [java] ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in
>> resourceMap
>> file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
>>
>>
>> searchPath teneo.releng
>> [java] ERROR [0000] : Rejecting provider
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}):
>>
>> Components of type osgi.bundle are not supported
>> searchPath teneo.features
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
>>
>> searchPath teneo.plugins
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}):
>>
>> No component match was found
>> [java] ERROR The server reported an error while performing the "cvs
>> rlog" command.
>> [java] ERROR : The server did not provide any additional information.
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.mapper.source:osgi.bundle was found in
>> resourceMap
>> file:/home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf .teneo.releng.buckminster/build/teneo.rmap
>>
>>
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/rel eng/{0}):
>>
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/fea tures/{0}-feature):
>>
>> cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plu gins/{0}):
>>
>> rlog" command.
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in resourceMap
>>
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
>> teneo.releng
>>
>> teneo.features
>>
>> teneo.plugins
>>
>> rlog" command.
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.source:osgi.bundle was found in
>> resourceMap
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> rlog" command.
>> [java] WARN: CVS file
>> org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.teneo/plugins/org.eclipse.em f.teneo.hibernate.mapper/plugin.properties
>>
>> either contains invalid line endings on the server (CR/LF instead of
>> just LF) or is a binary file that is not marked as -kb.
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.source:osgi.bundle was found in
>> resourceMap
>>
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate..source:osgi.bundle was found in
>>
>>
>>
>> rlog" command.
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in
>> resourceMap
>>
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
>> teneo.releng
>>
>> teneo.features
>>
>> teneo.plugins
>>
>> rlog" command.
>>
>> [java] INFO: TAG-ID 0007 = Query for
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.build.components:buckminster, path:
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.releng.buckminster:buckminster$1.0.0 ->
>> org.apache.commons.logging:eclipse.feature$1.1.1.20100123082 5
>> [java]
>>
>> BUILD FAILED
>> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/teneo_ant.xml:52:
>>
>> The following error occurred while executing this line:
>> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/build/teneo_build.xml:50:
>>
>> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:54:
>>
>> /home/mtaal/mydata/Projects/Teneo/build/org.eclipse.emf.tene o.releng.buckminster/ant_macrodefs.xml:41:
>>
>> Java returned: 1
>>
>>
>> Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>>> On 02/05/2010 05:56 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>> Is there a specific way to generate a sdk feature which contains both
>>>> the source and runtime?
>>>>
>>>> I can add the feature id's of the to-be generated source features in
>>>> the
>>>> overall feature.xml, but I guess that would fail cause the source
>>>> features are generated when building the site and not present earlier.
>>>>
>>> You guess wrong ;-)
>>>
>>> You can add your source features just like any other feature to an SDK
>>> feature. This was fixed fairly recently.
>>>
>>> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=294009
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>> Thomas Hallgren
>>
>>
>

--

Springsite/Elver.org
The Netherlands
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #512868 is a reply to message #512802] Mon, 08 February 2010 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Martin,
Not sure what's causing this problem. I might be able to track it down if you enter a bugzilla with a detailed step by
step instruction to reproduce it.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

On 02/07/2010 08:48 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
> The resolution now works and things get build. But I get an error when
> performing the site.p2 action.
>
> [echo] Creating site
> [java] No component named
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle is known to Buckminster
>
> I have tried different setups but the error is the same for all of them.
>
> Should I also set a special configuration for the site.p2 action?
>
> This is the cquery (although afaiu it is not used anymore when building
> the site itself).
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <cq:componentQuery
> xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0"
> resourceMap="teneo.rmap">
> <cq:rootRequest name="org.eclipse.emf.teneo.site"
> componentType="eclipse.feature"/>
> <cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.(\..+)?\.source"
> componentType="osgi.bundle" skipComponent="true"/>
> <cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.(\..+)?\.source"
> componentType="eclipse.feature" skipComponent="true"/>
> </cq:componentQuery>
>
> gr. Martin
Re: How to generate a sdk feature? [message #513041 is a reply to message #512868] Mon, 08 February 2010 16:10 Go to previous message
Hi Thomas,
Here it is:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=302153

I attached something which resembles my setup. I hope it helps to reproduce it, let me know if you need more info.

Btw, I am progressing quite nicely, my build runs on hudson with buckminster. It goes through the following steps:
1) downloads plugins and dependencies
2) build plugins and create update site
3) download test plugins
4) download dependencies and the plugins from the build step, use these to create the target platform
5) build test plugins
6) run tests

gr. Martin

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> Not sure what's causing this problem. I might be able to track it down
> if you enter a bugzilla with a detailed step by step instruction to
> reproduce it.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Hallgren
>
> On 02/07/2010 08:48 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
>> The resolution now works and things get build. But I get an error when
>> performing the site.p2 action.
>>
>> [echo] Creating site
>> [java] No component named
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.eclipse.source:osgi.bundle is known to Buckminster
>>
>> I have tried different setups but the error is the same for all of them.
>>
>> Should I also set a special configuration for the site.p2 action?
>>
>> This is the cquery (although afaiu it is not used anymore when building
>> the site itself).
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <cq:componentQuery
>> xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0"
>> resourceMap="teneo.rmap">
>> <cq:rootRequest name="org.eclipse.emf.teneo.site"
>> componentType="eclipse.feature"/>
>> <cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.(\..+)?\.source"
>> componentType="osgi.bundle" skipComponent="true"/>