|Exciting San Jose (CA) Startup Looking for Senior RAP/RCP Developer [message #511202]
||Sun, 31 January 2010 00:10
| Roger Smith
Registered: July 2009
Tradescape is looking for several Sr. Eclipse Developers to join our expanding team. The company has developed award-winning financial technology that today powers some of the largest digital media companies in the world, enabling them to grow new businesses, substantially save costs and optimize profitability.|
As an early-stage startup, the company offers exciting opportunities and yet fast-paced working environment where initiative and hand-on work are required. As Sr. Eclipse Developer you will be driving the design and implementation of new features for a RAP/RCP based platform. If you fit the following profile, please forward your resume/CV to jian(AT)tradescape.biz.
• Design, implement, document and test the UI for complex, multi-tier distributed software applications
• Enhance the existing code base with new features and UI paradigms
• Write engineering specifications and hold design review meetings
• Work with engineers and architects from both the application and platform side
• Estimate engineering effort, create implementation plan, and rollout system changes
• Interpret product requirements from marketing, interact with customers and provide field support to sales teams and customer care.
• 5+ years industry experience delivering UI for commercial enterprise application software products
• Strong understanding of JAVA and the various JAVA class libraries
• Strong object oriented design and programming skills
• Experience with Eclipse RAP/RCP.
• Experience building an "internationalized" application
• Must be self motivated and be able to deliver with a minimum of guidance.
• BS or higher with computer science major
• Commercial user interface design experience
• Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience with customization and upgrade technologies
• Worked in structured engineering environments with established engineering processes
• Must be able to perform own QA
• Team-player with good communication skills
• Can work independently with critical thinking
• Do-whatever-it-takes commitment
• Implementation of "custom widgets" is highly desired
• Experience with customer site visits and requirement gathering is highly desired
• Knowledge of GEF and/or EMF
• Experience with UML and object-oriented design methodology, design patterns
• Commercial relational database programming experience (e.g. Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL)
• Start-up experience.
[Updated on: Sun, 31 January 2010 00:12]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01477 seconds