Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Buckminster » NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build
NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #507677] Thu, 14 January 2010 06:04 Go to next message
Carsten Reckord is currently offline Carsten ReckordFriend
Messages: 139
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

With the current 3.6 build from the update site, I get

~/buckminster$ buckminster/buckminster resolve my.mspec
ERROR [0001] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.NodeQuery.getRevision( )J
INFO: TAG-ID 0001 = Query for foo.bar:buckminster

Also, there seems to be no feature for the JUnit plugin. It's included in the Emma feature, but a separate JUnit feature would probably be nice.

Regards,
Carsten
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #507741 is a reply to message #507677] Thu, 14 January 2010 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I assume you're using Subclipse or Subversive? If that's the case, the problem is caused by a
version mismatch between our update sites at eclipse.org and cloudsmith. I'll fix that later today.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Carsten Reckord wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the current 3.6 build from the update site, I get
>
> ~/buckminster$ buckminster/buckminster resolve my.mspec
> ERROR [0001] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.NodeQuery.getRevision( )J
> INFO: TAG-ID 0001 = Query for foo.bar:buckminster
>
> Also, there seems to be no feature for the JUnit plugin. It's included
> in the Emma feature, but a separate JUnit feature would probably be nice.
>
> Regards,
> Carsten
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #507742 is a reply to message #507741] Thu, 14 January 2010 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Reckord is currently offline Carsten ReckordFriend
Messages: 139
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Yes, I'm using Subversive. I'll try again tomorrow or on the weekend then, thanks :)

On 14.01.2010 14:58, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> I assume you're using Subclipse or Subversive? If that's the case, the problem is caused by a
> version mismatch between our update sites at eclipse.org and cloudsmith. I'll fix that later today.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Hallgren
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #544726 is a reply to message #507677] Mon, 05 July 2010 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erdal Karaca is currently offline Erdal KaracaFriend
Messages: 756
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I just created a p2 repo consisting of the buckminster helios headless product + subversive connectors using the b3 aggregator.
Then, I installed the product using the p2 director.
When running buckminster (using hudson+buckminster plugin), I still get that error...
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #544770 is a reply to message #544726] Mon, 05 July 2010 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Erdal,
What repositories are you using? The correct URL's are:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.6
http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external-3.6

- thomas


On 07/05/2010 01:38 PM, Erdal Karaca wrote:
> I just created a p2 repo consisting of the buckminster helios headless
> product + subversive connectors using the b3 aggregator.
> Then, I installed the product using the p2 director.
> When running buckminster (using hudson+buckminster plugin), I still get
> that error...
>
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #544871 is a reply to message #507677] Mon, 05 July 2010 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erdal Karaca is currently offline Erdal KaracaFriend
Messages: 756
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Thomas,

I have pointed the aggregator to

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.6

and

http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external

(as described on the downloads page of buckminster).

So, I might have taken the wrong url for the svn connectors...
I will try the your suggestion and report back...
Re: NoSuchMethodError with current 3.6 build [message #544946 is a reply to message #507677] Tue, 06 July 2010 07:48 Go to previous message
Erdal Karaca is currently offline Erdal KaracaFriend
Messages: 756
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
OK!

The update sites you provided seem to work.
Maybe, the update site provided on the buckminster download page is not in sync with the helios release...
Previous Topic:Product and Features in same project..?
Next Topic:Include optional dependencies
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 26 22:01:33 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02011 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software