Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it?(I installed Eclipse TPTP but cannot find Adapter Configuration Editor)
Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #505960] Tue, 05 January 2010 16:17 Go to next message
disamistade  is currently offline disamistade Friend
Messages: 15
Registered: January 2010
Junior Member
Hello,
I just downloaded and installed the TPTP plugins on Galileo 3.5,
I would like to use the Adapter Configuration Editor as described here:

http://eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/gla_43/g la_install.html#editor


But I cannot find this editor in my eclipse, and trying to follow the user guide I cannot view the options.

Please if someone can help!

Thank you
Giulio
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #506155 is a reply to message #505960] Wed, 06 January 2010 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
The GAL was removed in TIPTOP 4.5.0 (see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=242578).

Paul
"disamistade" <disamistade82@libero.it> wrote in message
news:hhvomm$2b5$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hello,
> I just downloaded and installed the TPTP plugins on Galileo 3.5,
> I would like to use the Adapter Configuration Editor as described here:
>
> http://eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/gla_43/g la_install.html#editor
>
> But I cannot find this editor in my eclipse, and trying to follow the user
> guide I cannot view the options.
>
> Please if someone can help!
>
> Thank you
> Giulio
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #506181 is a reply to message #506155] Wed, 06 January 2010 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Let me correct the spelling:)

The GLA was removed in TPTP 4.5.0 (see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=242578).


"Paul Slauenwhite" <paules@ca.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:hi1rbv$hsv$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
> The GAL was removed in TIPTOP 4.5.0 (see
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=242578).
>
> Paul
> "disamistade" <disamistade82@libero.it> wrote in message
> news:hhvomm$2b5$1@build.eclipse.org...
>> Hello,
>> I just downloaded and installed the TPTP plugins on Galileo 3.5,
>> I would like to use the Adapter Configuration Editor as described here:
>>
>> http://eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/gla_43/g la_install.html#editor
>>
>> But I cannot find this editor in my eclipse, and trying to follow the
>> user guide I cannot view the options.
>>
>> Please if someone can help!
>>
>> Thank you
>> Giulio
>
>
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #506612 is a reply to message #506181] Fri, 08 January 2010 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
disamistade  is currently offline disamistade Friend
Messages: 15
Registered: January 2010
Junior Member
thanks
Giulio
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #515944 is a reply to message #506181] Mon, 22 February 2010 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Yau is currently offline Steve YauFriend
Messages: 5
Registered: February 2010
Junior Member
Hi, I also want to use GLA configuration editor. I am running eclipse 3.5 and TPTP 4.6.0.
When I try to create an adapter configuration file as instructed by :
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/tutorials/gla/get tingstarted_gla.html#tcreatingadapt.html
I cannot find the "Generic Log Adapter" folder when I select File>New>Other.

Is there anyway to get the GLA configuration editor in this environment?

Appreciate your help.
-Steve
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #515963 is a reply to message #515944] Mon, 22 February 2010 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Note, the GLA has since been removed from the GA product: in TPTP 4.5.1

http://wiki.eclipse.org/4.5_Component_Reorganization

Paul
"Steve Yau" <yausteve21@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:hltln6$gs$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hi, I also want to use GLA configuration editor. I am running eclipse 3.5
> and TPTP 4.6.0.
> When I try to create an adapter configuration file as instructed by :
> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/tutorials/gla/get tingstarted_gla.html#tcreatingadapt.html
> I cannot find the "Generic Log Adapter" folder when I select
> File>New>Other.
>
> Is there anyway to get the GLA configuration editor in this environment?
>
> Appreciate your help.
> -Steve
Re: Adapter Configuration Editor: where is it? [message #516006 is a reply to message #515963] Mon, 22 February 2010 13:19 Go to previous message
Steve Yau is currently offline Steve YauFriend
Messages: 5
Registered: February 2010
Junior Member
Thanks.
I have tried installing version of TPTP <4.5.0 e.g. 3.0.0. I still cannot get the Generic Log Adapter folder when I select File>New>Other.

Any suggestion? Appreciate your help.
-Steve
Previous Topic:jboss4.2.3 error
Next Topic:Multiple user using TPTP
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Dec 19 08:51:47 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01885 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software